✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TICKETS FOR SALE OR TRADE [2009/2010]

Texasluvsjonny

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi looking for 2-4 tickets to the 19th gig. I'm from Singapore and will be in London for 2 months study trip. i'll arrive on the 15th just in time for the final gig at Wembley! So please! if anyone of u is selling their tickets please please please PM me or email me at [email protected] it's a dream come true to see them live at wembley!!! thanks alot!!

Hi there, I'm looking to sell an extra ticket for Udine concert. The ticket is for standing area (PRATO INTERO or something like that). I deliberately didn't put it on ebay, so one of the coldplayers could have it. The price is 55 EUR.

see coldplay live in barcelona

hi

i have a great package available to go see coldplay in barcelona, at the ESTADI OLMPIC 2 night package 4th sept to 6th sept. package includes below

2 NIGHTS IN THE 4* FIRA PALACE HOTEL

TICKETS TO THE CONCERT

FLIGHTS FROM UK TO BARCELONA

£320 PP

PLEASE EMAIL ME [email protected]

cheers

phil jarvis

Tickets for Sale:

1 x Standing Ticket LTU Arena, Duesseldorf, Germany - Aug 27th, 71€

1 x Standing Ticket Wembley - Sep 18th, face Value (a little more or less than 60€)

1 x Standing Ticket Wembley - Sep 19th, face Value (a little more or less than 60€)

Finally not going... :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: I will have 2 standing tickes for 19th September (Wembley), face value. (I'm still waiting the tickets delivery)

Send me a message if interested

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: