May 2, 200917 yr Do they hand out CD's at festivals? Otherwise I would like to be on the "I can haz spare" list please.:nice:
May 2, 200917 yr Hey, can i haz a spare pretty please...student budgets don't account for coldplay concerts :cry:
May 2, 200917 yr add me to the list. pleasepleaseplease. thanks! haha. It will be a fortune to me if i get a copy. lol. Ü
May 2, 200917 yr Cheers for adding me to the list Cobalt, and setting this up in the first place :) Truly grateful in Birmingham :D
May 2, 200917 yr Could someone put a copy aside for me please (Belgium), i'll pay the shipping costs. i'm a huge collector and i don't want this to make my collection even more incomplete thanks in advance !
May 2, 200917 yr I think i'll get it on here even though i'll go to the Paris concert in September.:)
May 2, 200917 yr I would really really really love a copy, since unfortunately I'm not going to any of the 2009 shows...:( :bigcry: PLEASE this would be so so so awsome!! I'd do anything to have it...Please put me in the list(Italy), and, great idea Emma!!Thanks to anybody who will help me!!:)
May 2, 200917 yr Hi there!! In case you didnt get my PM, my location is Bournemouth, Dorset in the UK!! I will PM you with my full address when u want it!! Thanks FRIEND!!!!!!!:D:D:D
May 3, 200917 yr Can I PLEASE get a copy of this CD.. It would be really awesome.. I'm In Victoria, Australia.. I am willing to pay postage/packing costs to send it here.. I went to the Australian show, so i am unable to make it to any of the shows handing out this album... If anyone can do it, thankyou so much!
May 3, 200917 yr Please add me to the list - vespagirl (USA). Thanks ever so much! P.S. List for needing a spare, not having one. Thanks again.
May 3, 200917 yr Need a spare Please sign me up for Need A Spare as I don't think I'll be able to make it to a show this tour. Thanks!
May 3, 200917 yr Please add me to the list - vespagirl (USA). Thanks ever so much! P.S. List for needing a spare, not having one. Thanks again. Please sign me up for Need A Spare as I don't think I'll be able to make it to a show this tour. Thanks! I can haz spare ? sent to California, USA...please? [EDIT]: First post! Proof that people will just come here to get a free album
Create an account or sign in to comment