✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to recieve a spare copy, don't have a job so I can't go to see Coldplay at the Rogers Centre, moneys tight :(

Can i please get on the I can haz spare list? :) (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

I personally think these tensions are rather unneeded. I've been a member of this board since October, reading it for two years now, but I joined only when I felt I needed to say something. I can be called a lurker, if that's what you want. Also, I don't have the necessary time to be a full member of this board, even catching up with this thread is kind of intruding my time table. Using this opportunity to maybe receive a CD (which actually is free) is not a bad thing, even if you join just for this reason. At the end of the day, we're all Coldplay fans, and we only want the CD just because we love the band! Our appreciation for Coldplay isn't counted in posts, I actually don't know what you use to measure that, but that's off the point. Being Coldplayers doesn't mean we're crazy about this site and this board, we're Coldplayers cause that's the closest thing to Coldplay!

Now, do we still have a problem?

(Also, I've just increased my post count! Go me!)

^ Yup, same for me, I will reimburse for shipping (France yeah). If there's a possibility of course.

I know that you will give priority to the people who post there for à long time (much than me... I'm just reading. :D) but I have to try ! :P

Anyway, thanks ! :)

No doubt eBay will become a haven for people trying to make a quick buck out of this CD, (and who can blame them in the current financial climate - after all they do have to pay for tickets to receive the CD), but as long as the exchange is promoted far and wide by as many people as possible, it will help fewer Coldplayers being ripped off by paying for something that was originally meant as a free item. That said, although the number of 'sparities' is far outweighed by the number of 'requestors' at the moment, once members and visitors here start going to the shows and logging in to feedback their experiences, there should be more CDs available for share :)

Please may I be added to the list for a spare copy? I'll pay any expenses incurred. Thanks in anticipation.

I've just noticed that there is a bit of concern that some people asking for copies are not frequent posters. I am one of these, but I do visit the forum every day. I'd hate think I might be penalised for not having a great posting 'history'.

I would love a copy of the show. I won't be able to catch them when they are here next week.

For those that want something to listen to until then, I offer the following: :-)

I imported the MTV World Stage Show into my computer yesterday and found the audio mix to be poor. I think they swapped the surround speaker audio with the front speaker channels or something. Anyway, while I found plenty of versions on here I thought perhaps it could be improved. After a fair amount of tweaking I was able to bring the channels more to the center and boost the levels and now I find it listenable although still not awesome like a high-def broadcast should sound. At any rate, if you are interested in a lossless copy of the show, with fade ins/out and a decent sound quality, please enjoy. The link will take you to the forum thread, which is pretty old and so probably not many people know it is available just yet.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54924&page=23

The link is about 3 posts down. It is a 433MB set of 5 files.

Thanks to LiquidSky!

So anyway, as a guy making his 5th post, I wanted to make sure people knew I was asking for a CD but also trying to contribute to the community. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help out!

Anyone know or have a way of asking/suggesting if the download version will be available in FLAC or some other lossless format? That would be sweet.