✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

you can put me down for one spare. the one friend i'm going with claims she's going to burn hers. :bigcry:!!!

i'm going to try to stop her, so, i might have two, but she says she's going to try to sell it. i keep trying to tell her she's not going to get much for it, but, she doesn't like helping people. :dozey:. she's a little.... annoying. the only reason she's going is because she thinks guy is hot.

This is unfair! :bigcry: I wish I could make it in her place :P

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you add me to " Can I have Spare" list please?

I don't know if I'll be able to go to their Swiss Gig in September, so don't know if I could help anyone. If someone could help me it would be great :-). Thank you for this wonderful project.

Ps: Maybe could I help my good fairy with one of my coldplay copies.

I'll only attend their concert in September. However, if they hand out the free CD, I'll try to get a couple of them in order to keep you one for you, guys. There will be three of us to go over there. Thus, it shouldn't be a problem.

Proof that people will just come here to get a free album

Excuse me? I've been an official member of this board since June of last year and have been perusing here for quite some time before that. Just because I don't have a post count in the thousands doesn't mean I showed up here just to get a free album, which by the way, is free to begin with. If you check my stats, you can see my previous post asking if anyone would like to sell a spare, as I would rather give money to a fellow Coldplayer versus an ebayer.

I didn't realize when I posted on that thread that I was going to be scrutinized and would have to defend myself. That remark above.... that is why I rarely ever post on message boards. :angry:

I just love the sense of community amongst the Coldplayers!!! :D

Yeah, right up until the moment I got rolled under a bus along with two other people for asking to be put on the list. Totally uncalled for...

Excuse me? I've been an official member of this board since June of last year and have been perusing here for quite some time before that. Just because I don't have a post count in the thousands doesn't mean I showed up here just to get a free album, which by the way, is free to begin with. If you check my stats, you can see my previous post asking if anyone would like to sell a spare, as I would rather give money to a fellow Coldplayer versus an ebayer.

I didn't realize when I posted on that thread that I was going to be scrutinized and would have to defend myself. That remark above.... that is why I rarely ever post on message boards. :angry:

this message board is really friendly if you ask me...

it's just that it's a bit strange that a lot of the "the can I haz spare" posts are from people with less than 10 posts...

don't get me wrong, it's not bad, but if you all are old members here, we'd love to hear from you, maybe in the coldplay section or maybe in any other section :)

hey its my birthday today

its my birthday today and sadly i can't afford to go to a coldplay concert. Since i been four in the Viva la Vida tour all ready, lol.

CAN I PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE.... PLEASE BE ADDED TO THE LIST

added to the list of people who want to get a copy of the cd

I LIVE IN NYC

please!!!!!!!!!:D

this message board is really friendly if you ask me...

it's just that it's a bit strange that a lot of the "the can I haz spare" posts are from people with less than 10 posts...

don't get me wrong, it's not bad, but if you all are old members here, we'd love to hear from you, maybe in the coldplay section or maybe in any other section :)

I just like to lurk :P

All added

Why don't people download it on here on 15th ? I assume they'd like to get the folder with the cd, right ?

Well some of us went to a concert but aren't going to another one when the CDs come out, some of us can't make it for financial/geographical reasons but would definitely see them otherwise and so on and so forth.

Also I recognise some people are a little apprehensive with the people with few posts popping up, but honestly who didn't lurk before they joined, hm? Plus it's their choice how they contribute to the forums, posting or otherwise, like it's yours ultimately (Providers) as to who you send them to. :smiley:

And there was always going to be more Sparites than Providers in terms of sheer numbers :P no surprise there, really.

Also, do not forget!

Providers (I Haz Spare)

Sparites (I Can Haz Spare?)