Cobalt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All added bar

i can haz one :D

And your country of residence is?

Can you put me up on the list? I can haz spare?

I've asked you once, I ask you again - location, please? Don't make me have to ask a third time.

maybe you should notate people who are able to pay the shipping, because that would give people who live far away from the US or UK more likely to be chosen by the donors...

just a thought...

Hmm, I'd do it, but then the people who can't pay it miss out. You have to organise it between yourselves, see, and discuss if you want to pay shipping then.

No doubt eBay will become a haven for people trying to make a quick buck out of this CD, (and who can blame them in the current financial climate - after all they do have to pay for tickets to receive the CD), but as long as the exchange is promoted far and wide by as many people as possible, it will help fewer Coldplayers being ripped off by paying for something that was originally meant as a free item. That said, although the number of 'sparities' is far outweighed by the number of 'requestors' at the moment, once members and visitors here start going to the shows and logging in to feedback their experiences, there should be more CDs available for share :)

:thumbsup: Aye, this. There was always going to be a rush of Sparites but as time goes on we should get a few more Providers with multiple CD spares.

Do not forget! I Can Haz Sparites and I Haz Providers.

I will haz one spare after June 20

Thanks

As of May 7th, I have promised my spare to a member in Quebec. So please take me off the list.

Thanks and good luck to everyone else.