✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am asking to be taken OFF the " I Can Haz Spare" list...:) the greatest thing happened to me today. my best friend's sister gave my friend her graduation gift early...a pair of floor seat tickets to the Coldplay show in Toronto :D Knowing that I am a huge fan, her sister let me take her place.

Sorry, but I don't think I'll have a spare, as my friend is an equally big fan, thus she would want to keep her copy.

Good luck to all those who are waiting on a copy! and thank you, once again, coldplaying admin for creating such an amazing project. first the "postcards from far away" project and now this...absoluetly brilliant :)

Can I have a spare?

They've never come here, so it's very unlikely they will, even though there are rumors of the band playing here... Please! Could I have a spare?

Pedro (Peru)

Hi Emma,

Please could you add me to the "I CAN HAZ SPARE?" list please. I'd love to have a physical copy of the CD but am unable to get to any of the Coldplay shows due to ill health. I will pay postage costs.

Thanks.

Annabelle (UK)

i'm going to a concert on september :uhoh:

and i didn't get the theme of this thread :confused:

If you're going to be going to a show and can get spare copies of the album, say how many, etc. and your country.

If you want a copy, say you want a spare and mention your country.

Emma (Cobalt) is compiling lists so people can share the CDs round, so ppl who missed out are able to get one.

If you're going to be going to a show and can get spare copies of the album, say how many, etc. and your country.

If you want a copy, say you want a spare and mention your country.

Emma (Cobalt) is compiling lists so people can share the CDs round, so ppl who missed out are able to get one.

ohhh ok thanks for the explanation

i'm going with friends from here :)

and i don't think they will give me more than one CD

i'm planning to have one for a friend who can't have it too

but i will do my best anyway ;)