✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still not too sure how this works either but I would love to get a physical copy of the CD so can I be added to the 'CAN I HAZ SPARE?' list.

I wish I got to see them at their own show when they were in Australia instead of just at Sound Relief.

Please I can be added to the "I can haz spare" ? I saw Coldplay last september in Strasbourg, and it was amazing, the most magnificent night of my life, so I'm begging you, please !!!:cry:

Emma, you're gorgeous :gorgeous: :wink3:

Specifically, my location is in Ipoh, Malaysia. ;)

Aw shucks rudy :lol: You've already got your location as the flag thing in your siggy so it's okay :nice:

I'm in Australia, and being in northern NSW I couldn't make it to the concerts or even to Sound Relief :( I'd very very very much like a spare CD and I'd be happy to PayPal some postage if that's needed.

Erm...Cobalt, could you please take my name off the "Haz Spare" list? I'm really sorry, but if my sister doesn't get mad at me for wanting to give away her CD, I have a friend who's a really big fan who won't be able to go to a show at all this summer and I feel an obligation to her...so for now, I no haz spare. Sorry!! Good luck to anyone trying to get a copy!

pretty pleez i wanna copy of LeftRightLeftRightLeft. i don't think the guys (oh, and the lovely, handsome Guy) will be having a concert in our country anytime soon. pleez add me to the Can I Haz A Spare List

btw, i just bought a copy of A Rush of Blood to the Head yesterday (sorry, I became a fan only when VLV the song was released and when I realized they had such a sexy, handsome, good-looking bassist... :) and only recently I got a job)

also, "The Goldrush" is such a cool nice and awesome song, i'm so addicted to it (the bass guitar sounds so good just like in all coldplay songs). i hope it will be included in a future album :)

anyway, david cook's music video for 'Come Back to Me' looks exactly just like the 'The Scientist'. but i also love david cook and I'll be going to his concert here in our country on saturday