✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since you're an American one, perhaps PMing around? It shouldn't be too hard to match up with someone with your location :P

EDIT- I've updated that there list, in case you hadn't noticed.

Okay, I have a spare to mail but I can't figure out how to determine who's on the list first....Can somebody help ?

Oh sorry Cobalt, I posted early on in the thread that i would have some extras. I just tried to join the HAZ group but I don't see anywhere to post a message that I've got one to send to whoever is first in line. Am I missing something?

Okay, I got it, I'm in the group now....I think I'm going to have to just close my eyes and point to a random name on the screen...(If it ends up on the Coldplayer from Mongolia I'm gonna have to fork over some serious postage!!) But Yay!!!!

Okay, I got it, I'm in the group now....I think I'm going to have to just close my eyes and point to a random name on the screen...(If it ends up on the Coldplayer from Mongolia I'm gonna have to fork over some serious postage!!) But Yay!!!!

haha the most unbiased way to do it...:lol:

Hola! How can I be into the list? I want to get a physical copy of the LRLRL album, that would be awesome if someone gets more than one in the shows and wants to give away to others, I would do that for sure!! But I can't make it to any Coldplay concert, they won't come to my country. Do I have to be in another group or simply sign my name with "I can haz spare" ? I'd really appreciate if someone of you guys give me a little explanation of that. I'm from Colombia, so so if anyone wants to exchange the cd, just message me, thanks :)

I have a spare; I mentioned way back in the beginning of this whole thing I'd have a couple in Sept, but then ended up going to an extra show last wknd...so how do I sign up for this thing?!:confused:

i think the ones with spares can just choose anyone depending on the country that they prefer to send to :)

Updated the list, groups Sparite (I Can Haz Spare?) and Provider (I Haz Spare)

Some of the Sparites, in case you haven't noticed, are being shy and some of the Providers are not knowing what to do next. So, confused Providers and shy Sparites, I will give you a nudge: buddy up. Sparites, start asking around, Providers, start poking Sparites you want to give a copy.

Now, mandatorily I must ask that you be neutral in selecting your buddy.

Any dramas that happen exchanging, you can bother me if you want but beware; all drama llamas, me queens, iGuys etc will be carted off a cliff. That means no whining and sulking to me that somebody didn't pick you because they'd already chosen someone, or because they chose someone more popular. Common sense plz.

Also, if Sparites have partnered up, make sure you've left the Sparites group and if you're a Provider and have no spares to, er, spare, make sure you've left the Providers group. Just to clean things up.

(On a site note, can group admin boot out people? Just pondering in case I need to.)