✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the thread that will never reach 2000 pages and i can't think of anything cool to say cos i'm drunkk

Spoon

• Replies 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoon

• Crests

• noonsun

• parachutes_

Top Posters In This Topic

YouTube- LCD Soundsystem - All I Want[/url]

most listened to song of 2010 so far.

makes me incredibly dancy and happy and so.

love it.

interesting, non? :P:dance:

OF COURSE IT IS!! I love them. the new album isn't teir best but it's got some great songs on it too. You wanted a Hit is one of my favs. I actually just saw them live a bit over a week ago :) it was a nice gig, though I wish it wouldn't have been daylight.

I used to dance a lot alone in my room to their previous album Sound of Silver. yeah interesting, I know.

ahahaha

The lion stabbing himself in the head...

OF COURSE IT IS!! I love them. the new album isn't teir best but it's got some great songs on it too. You wanted a Hit is one of my favs. I actually just saw them live a bit over a week ago :) it was a nice gig, though I wish it wouldn't have been daylight.

I used to dance a lot alone in my room to their previous album Sound of Silver. yeah interesting, I know.

Ugh all you guys know all the music in the world, I'll never get how you do that.

Btw Ella, have you been an expressionist free dancer when you were a kid, too? You know, all alone in your room, going all modern dance? I was so much, cute weirdo that I was! Mildly talented I guess, but oh so passionate and expressive. :wacko:

ahahaha

The lion stabbing himself in the head...

Ugh all you guys know all the music in the world, I'll never get how you do that.

Btw Ella, have you been an expressionist free dancer when you were a kid, too? You know, all alone in your room, going all modern dance? I was so much, cute weirdo that I was! Mildly talented I guess, but oh so passionate and expressive. :wacko:

:D I'm not sure but I might have been hahaha but I never was talented :P

oooh and sufjan <3 an EP? :o

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...