✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

20 September 2009: Coldplay profiled on South Bank Show (VIDEOS IN FIRST POST)

busybeeburns

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in love with this documentary, but does anyone else feel sad after they watch it?

Just knowing the tour is over.

And seeing all the memories they've had in that documentary.

It makes me feel so bummed after i watch it!

:(

But i cant get enough!

its just so great at the same time!

:)

^yeah, yeah.I think someone had a translation a few pages earlier

I know the first word means greeings in Arabic. But no idea of the second one.

But I'm wondering why is it there?

Does it possibly have something to do with the middle-eastern theme Chris was talking about in one of their interviews?

My goodness. This is an awesome documentary. I especially loved the ending, not just because I saw Guy in the park, but because it shows the emotion behind the band, and Chris's carefreeness. I enjoy walking down roads and skipping around and running, too.

Excellent, excellent stuff. Thanks to whomever put it up on Youtube.

Wow, I am sat here in tears. I only just watched The South Bank Show and I must say - this is the best piece of work about Coldplay I have ever seen or heard. It's so beautiful.

I think it captions why Coldplay are so great - why I am a Coldplay fan. I loved getting a look into all the little aspects in their starting up as a band to where they are today and how they work and their thoughts that we see in the documentary. I just... don't have any words for these feelings this gives me.

I learned things about them I didn't know.

It makes me even more in love with Coldplay and Chris if even possible. ♥

Wow, I am sat here in tears. I only just watched The South Bank Show and I must say - this is the best piece of work about Coldplay I have ever seen or heard. It's so beautiful.

I think it captions why Coldplay are so great - why I am a Coldplay fan. I loved getting a look into all the little aspects in their starting up as a band to where they are today and how they work and their thoughts that we see in the documentary. I just... don't have any words for these feelings this gives me.

I learned things about them I didn't know.

It makes me even more in love with Coldplay and Chris if even possible. ♥

^

THIS

I am in love with this documentary, but does anyone else feel sad after they watch it?

Just knowing the tour is over.

And seeing all the memories they've had in that documentary.

It makes me feel so bummed after i watch it!

:(

But i cant get enough!

its just so great at the same time!

:)

You took the words right out of my mouth!

^ yeah me too, felt quite sad after watching it:cry:

but i loved watching the documentary,and i thought it was so sweet what Chris said when he sacked Will they made him drink vodka & cranberry and now whenever he makes a big mistake he forces himself to drink it! aww..:heart:

and imagine seeing Jonny & Will on the bus!!:shocked2: and waiting at the bus stop!!

^ yeah me too, felt quite sad after watching it:cry:

but i loved watching the documentary,and i thought it was so sweet what Chris said when he sacked Will they made him drink vodka & cranberry and now whenever he makes a big mistake he forces himself to drink it! aww..:heart:

and imagine seeing Jonny & Will on the bus!!:shocked2: and waiting at the bus stop!!

yeah makes you love public transport :D:D:D

I know! I would have(uncontrollably and involunatrily)screamed out "OMG IT'S WILL AND JONNY, AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

there would be a gasp followed by a THUD :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I keep on telling myself that if I EVER find myself in a situation like that I am not allowed to either hyperventilate or faint or WHATEVER — I wanna ENJOY that moment.... not spend it lying unconsciously on the floor :D:D

there would be a gasp followed by a THUD :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I keep on telling myself that if I EVER find myself in a situation like that I am not allowed to either hyperventilate or faint or WHATEVER — I wanna ENJOY that moment.... not spend it lying unconsciously on the floor :D:D

:laugh3:same here but in the end right after they leave or something you can faint!:lol: