✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

20 September 2009: Coldplay profiled on South Bank Show (VIDEOS IN FIRST POST)

busybeeburns

Thanksso much, Stefan,

"Spanish rain" good title for a song:smug:

I saw 'Drunks & Guns' (?) 'Cartoon Heart' and one that I saw a couple of times was something like 'Letter something'

Bloody Brilliant, that show!!!! I LOOOOVE when they do interviews like this! I wish all the Coldplay detractors would watch these types of shows and see the guys behind the scenes.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched it again...I bloody love it. I really do.

I love when Chris is relaxed enough to be honest and you can tell he's relaxed because he freely mentions his wife and even lets her be filmed with the band.

It's a beautiful piece of film.

I'd love to see the full, unedited interviews.

Bloody Brilliant, that show!!!! I LOOOOVE when they do interviews like this! I wish all the Coldplay detractors would watch these types of shows and see the guys behind the scenes.

I sooo agree. I want to make everyone I know sit down and watch it so they get why I love this band so much!

I finally got to watch this last night, and it's fuckin' brilliant!!! :wacky:

It's very entertaining and funny at times, but also the mix between the band interviews with the live show clips is beautiful :wacky: Plus, I LOVE that is not just Chris, actually there's a big chunk of it in which he's not around. Not that I don't like him, but it's refreshing to see a show in which they actually bother on interviewing the whole band. The ending, with those clips of the four of them talking about the band, Chris' scene in the park and then Fix You is almost... heartbreaking :cry:

Hello everyone! I've tried to download several types of the show but my computer can't

manage to download from those types of sites or I get the wrong type

of file which my computer doesn't support.. so, I'm getting a bit desperate here.. I really want this show for my iPod, so I wonder if there's someone out there how can send it to me

via messenger or something?

Thanks for the help it would mean a lot to me! Hugs and kisses :hug:

Hello everyone! I've tried to download several types of the show but my computer can't

manage to download from those types of sites or I get the wrong type

of file which my computer doesn't support.. so, I'm getting a bit desperate here.. I really want this show for my iPod, so I wonder if there's someone out there how can send it to me

via messenger or something?

Thanks for the help it would mean a lot to me! Hugs and kisses :hug:

Have you tried this thread?? The first three links are for an ipod version and it worked fine with me... Can you download from mediafire?? :thinking:

this[/url] thread?? The first three links are for an ipod version and it worked fine with me... Can you download from mediafire?? :thinking:

Yes I have, but it says that it's an unknown file type (don't know if that's what it's called in english but I hope you know what I mean..) :(

Everybody is very welcome, I was simply the fastest to post really... but hey, it's great to make so many people happy. :lol:

I watched it myself a couple times now, it really is a great show.

Good, when can we meet? :wink3: :P

:laugh3::laugh3::rolleyes:

but thanks so much Stefan this interview is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

:hug:

I just watched it again...I bloody love it. I really do.

I love when Chris is relaxed enough to be honest and you can tell he's relaxed because he freely mentions his wife and even lets her be filmed with the band.

It's a beautiful piece of film.

I'd love to see the full, unedited interviews.

The edited version is already amazing, I can't even imagine what an unedited version would be like!:o:bomb: