✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

20 September 2009: Coldplay profiled on South Bank Show (VIDEOS IN FIRST POST)

busybeeburns

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody is very welcome, I was simply the fastest to post really... but hey, it's great to make so many people happy. :lol:

I watched it myself a couple times now, it really is a great show.

:wideeyed: when I said I love you I meant it :shy:

Good, when can we meet? :wink3: :P

The songs "Bigger Tractor " and "Before i lose" ? are from CP? appear on the vid min 26 :43

they are not even in wiki coldplaying..

plus..

has been up to youtube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PZardXOYIQ]YouTube - The South Bank Show - Coldplay (Part 1 of 5)[/ame]

Wow, just finished watching! It was amazing!!! It's like another live 2003 tour diary, but with all the history rolled in as well! I think we all really needed this after getting no live DVD's over the past few years, ha! Let's hope the VLV DVD (which I think is inevitable) has some amazing tour diary stuff on it!

Wow, just finished watching! It was amazing!!! It's like another live 2003 tour diary, but with all the history rolled in as well! I think we all really needed this after getting no live DVD's over the past few years, ha! Let's hope the VLV DVD (which I think is inevitable) has some amazing tour diary stuff on it!

exactly what i was thinking!

and i think i might have even liked it better than the live 2003 tour diary.

here's to hoping they make another!

yah i just finished too and...holy crap i was pretty much crying. that was so incredibly amazing!

indescribable! :wacky:

exactly what i was thinking!

and i think i might have even liked it better than the live 2003 tour diary.

here's to hoping they make another!

yah i just finished too and...holy crap i was pretty much crying. that was so incredibly amazing!

indescribable! :wacky:

I started to tear up at the end too! glad i am not alone...

Hey guys...I absolutely love Wedding Bells! I decided to download the better version & trimmed it down. I posted it up on youtube :) Someone probably beat me to it but ahhh what the heck!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJB3t8O3wiY]YouTube - Coldplay - Chris Marting singing Wedding Bells (unreleased/unfinished new song)[/ame]

This show is so amazing I wanna hug the presenter (I know it would be easier to just email him).So many cool things.It's just nice to see them in a normal, non-grandiose environment.You just feel like you know a little bit more how the band works when they are behind closed doors.It's really nice.

I love that they repainted the entire studio in white.Clean slate.Viva era over.I think it's nice that even the physical environment and feeling has to change completely in order for something new to happen.

Will has some crazy beats going on. I love it

Also, Guy makes me laugh.In some part of the documentary he doesn't smile at ALL (interview with Will in the studio/short hair) and then in the backstage in Japan or sitting at the table in the studio he smiles a lot.He is so weird :)

Chris makes CRAZY drawings

I love how Will and Jonny just visit Jonny's bedroom although someone actually lives there and has stuff ALL over (including a bottle of ketchup).Can you imagine having the two of them in your bedroom )nothing sleazy intended...or maybe)

Why is Will ALWAYS reading magazines?? (Jonny as well) ALWAYS!