✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

20 September 2009: Coldplay profiled on South Bank Show (VIDEOS IN FIRST POST)

busybeeburns

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did Chris say about Gwyneth? It was right after the question about Yellow (where he and Jonny are interviewed), and Chris answered something like 'Even my wife.....' but I didn't understand the rest.

'My parents, even my wife gets irritated by it' (talking about Yellow)

At least, that's what I understood...

Is anyone able to burn it for me on DVD???

Please, I´ll of cause pay for it!!!!

I can do this if you like? Send me a PM with your address, don't worry about postage x

Has anyone uploaded a .mp4 of this? I have it in .avi. But I don't want it in that. And all the online file conversion sites have a cap WAY below the size of the .avi file.

If you download the Jodix converter you can do this yourself, otherwise someone else has posted it a few pages back.

thanks to everyone who made the video avaliable!

I enjoyed the vision, was interesting and funny, too. I'm eager to hear some of the new stuff, though I know it's a bit early...but wedding bell sounded so sweet already!hope they'll finish it someday...

I just watched it and I shouldn't swear, but it was fucking brilliant! :laugh3:

Too many amazing bits to single out....will have to watch it again when I have more time. But lol at Chris, I think he was trying to say, 'The man who is tired of London, is tired of life' Love his little jump at the end. Too cute. Lucky Gywnnie...they are a gorgeous happy family.