✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay staying in nyc

so as we all know from twitter, the boys will be in ny for at least a week or maybe two while they tour the northeast. Does anyone have the scoop on and radio shows there doing or maybe even where ther're staying :stunned:.

nope lol i'm in NYC right now and have tried to see where they're at, but unfortunately no luck :P

R42's real name is Miller. But I don't even think I'll be able to find them in any hotel :P They must have a super-secret hard alias! Anyway, I just kept my eye out on the streets and avenues of midtown Manhattan to see if they were around lol

do you think the roadies fly back and forth between NYC and (enter random city here) on a daily basis?

The band all have homes in NYC. Some of the crew stay locally where the band are and fly out to the shows with them. Others travel by bus from show to show.

i know that Chris and Jonny have homes in NY but do Will and Guy also have??

.I pass by Jonny's apt everyday on my way home from work and Im scouring the streets looking for his hat...

i know that Chris and Jonny have homes in NY but do Will and Guy also have??

.I pass by Jonny's apt everyday on my way home from work and Im scouring the streets looking for his hat...

Where is Jonny's apartment located!? - Is it in the Morningside Heights area, or close to Central Park West?