🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

"Strawberry Swing" video - RELEASED! (20th July 2009)

1der

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK if the others are not in this, I consider Chris an attention Whore:laugh3:

This looked strange to me at first, but it grew on me, cause I keep thinking like Daddy like son.

Moses always seems to be photographed in his super hero outfits, so I am thinking Chris probably secretly wished everytime he saw his son dressed that way, that he wished he could do the same, well now he has filled one fantasy out:laugh3:

Maybe Jonny, Will and Guy will climb out of the drain on the upper left or put something in the leter box?? :lol:

(I doubt that though)

This will be a video everybody will be talking about, I'm sure!!

Making it must have been so fun as well!

Imagine Chris walking around in that superhero costume all day :lol:

This looked strange to me at first, but it grew on me, cause I keep thinking like Daddy like son.

Moses always seems to be photographed in his super hero outfits, so I am thinking Chris probably secretly wished everytime he saw his son dressed that way, that he wished he could do the same, well now he has filled one fantasy out:laugh3:

its very likely!

Strawberry_Swing_frame_1.jpg

:thinking2:

EDIT- :bigcry: i wanna see all the guys in capes!

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Now Moses would actually have a point when he goes to kindergarten and tells his friends "My daddy is a superhero!" :P

(Like some children tell stories, know what I mean? I can't express myself properly...)

Well the others don't like doing vids, so I'm sure they were more than happy to let him do it alone. Plus Chris is such a natural performer.

It looks awesome :o

And little Moses LOVES superheroes so I can only imagine how excited he must be to see his daddy as one :nice:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Now Moses would actually have a point when he goes to kindergarten and tells his friends "My daddy is a superhero!" :P

(Like some children tell stories, know what I mean? I can't express myself properly...)

Thats one of the funniest things i've heard all night!!! :laugh3::laugh1::laugh3:

But now I gotta go to bed :cry: G'Night/Mornin' all!

Well the others don't like doing vids, so I'm sure they were more than happy to let him do it alone. Plus Chris is such a natural performer.

And little Moses LOVES superheroes so I can only imagine how excited he must be to see his daddy as one :nice:

Jonny should have been the girl in the vid :P

You're so right... and btw... he indeed is a natural perfromer :wink3::bomb::wink3: