🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

"Strawberry Swing" video - RELEASED! (20th July 2009)

1der

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get why this music video is advertising b4 Bruno & The Proposal?

:confused:

I thought Coldplay didnt like thier songs to be associated with advertisements or brands or companies and stuff?

I just dont get why it is being advertised b4 those movies, it just seems like something Coldplay wouldnt do :\

And i just think that would make Strawberry Swing, the song and video that much more overplayed and well cheap

like Viva La Vida has become:disappointed:

Well I guess if the other band members are not in it, it will only be, what, the 4th video with just Chris? I can only think of 'Yellow', 'Trouble (UK Version)', and 'The Scientist'. I was going to say 'Viva La Vida (Anton Corbjn Version)' but they all show up at the end :)

I dont get why this music video is advertising b4 Bruno & The Proposal?

:confused:

I thought Coldplay didnt like thier songs to be associated with advertisements or brands or companies and stuff?

I just dont get why it is being advertised b4 those movies, it just seems like something Coldplay wouldnt do :\

its not advertising anything but itself. They probably want people to think its big and cinematic.

its not advertising anything but itself. They probably want people to think its big and cinematic.

Well it feels like overkill IMO

I thought they were done after Lovers in Japan even.

Im not complaining.......it just feels wierd to me

Everytime I watch the preview I can't help but think this is what it must be like inside Chris' mind 24/7.

:laugh3:

Well it feels like overkill IMO

I thought they were done after Lovers in Japan even.

Im not complaining.......it just feels wierd to me

To me, they just seem like odd movie choices, even if Chris has a singing part at the end of Bruno. Not to mention that The Proposal is pretty bad.

:laugh3:

To me, they just seem like odd movie choices, even if Chris has a singing part at the end of Bruno. Not to mention that The Proposal is pretty bad.

i think that maybe the showing it at cinemas is more to show off the work of the director than anything. :thinking:

and the chalk is more than likely computer generated. ;)