✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Strawberry Swing" video - RELEASED! (20th July 2009)

1der

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also really like how they kind of show how it was made at the very beginning and end, where they're setting it up and when Chris stands up and talks to the other guys in the room :D. I think that's adorable.

I also think that this would almost be better suited to be put infront of more kid-friendly movies rather than Bruno and the Proposal! I think kids would get such a kick out of this :nice:.

I wonder if I have chalk here in my house :thinking:... :lol:, I want to go to the street and draw butterflies! :wacky: but it's raining and it's dark :\

Edit:^:thinking: yeah, a more child-orientated audience would be better

HOLY SHIZZNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned:

...that... was... an... AMAZING VIDEO!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AHHHHH omg i cant believe how cool the ending was!!!! how he just got up and walked away :P :D omggg im so happy right now!!!!

like you have no idea!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

It was so goooooooooooooooood

:dance: :dance: :dance:

But I dont like how babelgum works..Once I paused the video, I have to watch it all over again from the start...And sometime it wont even load again..

But nothing can stop me from loving this videooooo!!

OMG this is the best video ever! I started laughing so much, first when chris got swallowed by that sea monster , and there was a fish or something walking around in its stomach :D Brilliant. And then when he started fighting with those... Skull-thingys, it was just so random. Actually I was laughing through the whole thing :D:D:D IT'S SO GOOOOD!!

OMG this is the best video ever! I started laughing so much, first when chris got swallowed by that sea monster , and there was a fish or something walking around in its stomach :D Brilliant. And then when he started fighting with those... Skull-thingys, it was just so random. Actually I was laughing through the whole thing :D:D:D IT'S SO GOOOOD!!

Haha, at first I didn't realize that the skull heads were on legs. :laugh3:

Guest LiquidSky
Haha, at first I didn't realize that the skull heads were on legs. :laugh3:

yeah! You kinda have to watch it a couple of times. I loved it! :D