✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Strawberry Swing" video - RELEASED! (20th July 2009)

1der

OMG It's soooo cuuuuute!:dance::lol:

I watched it with my face like this :wacky: the whole time!(and each time Ive watched it again), and I clapped like a little kid at the end!

So creative and amazing how the whole thing is done on a street w/ chalk:DLOVE.IT. (so much I'm not gonna even complain about the lack of the other guys--next time!;))

I love that Chris was up for doing something like this:heart:; that yoga does come in handy, huh?:D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's awesome! :dance:

I love him at the end too "thank you for being so patient with me" :nice:

hah wheres that :shocked2:

i thought i heard him saying something in the background but i couldnt pick it up is that when hes shaking the guys hands :thinking:

The creative effects in this video is amazing and so unusual! I like how the the artwork and Chris's movements worked to make it look like he's really moving in the chalk world. It was funny when Chris tossed a whole fish in his mouth for breakfast. I liked the parts where he does a handstand and his bendy moves to avoid the arrows, the fish with the hat inside the stomach of the catfish, when he paddles away on a puff of smoke with a smiley face, and when he uses a giant nut to distract the squirrel. I also liked the part when the squirrel woke up and blew Chris away with his battle scream that matched Chris singing Ah aaah in the song. Some of the actions match the lyrics in a weird way and the odd humor suits the song in my opinion. Thank you to Chris and Shynola for making a great video for the song and thank you to Coldplay for making the song.

Wow, it's absolutely brilliant! :dance: The video is very sweet. :nice:

What a great way to start the day. :dance:

Chris does it so well. :wacky: Which other front singer would do a thing like that? Most would be too snobby...

I love his movements, the colours, the animation, the story, his pj's :lol:, his hero suit, the hugs and thanking in the end, that you get the "in-the-making-of" start and ending, the evil squirrel, the umbrella, the butterflies....

I wonder how long time it has taken to make it.

:nice:

Oh that's was absolutely beautiful. For the artists who were involved - you were amazing. Chris was as usual amazing too. *sigh*. Now he is even more of a heart throb. Some may call you evil for that Chris. Can't you do something evil or ugly for once - spare us all we are only human.

On more critical note - I hope to see the rest of the boys in a film next time please.

This is their best video ever!!!! So beats The Scientist in my opinion. love it!!!!!!!

I agree. It was one of the most artistic, creative and downright beautiful music videos I have ever seen. When the squirrel explodes and butterflies fly out into space and surround Chris and the lady. Wow.

I can't even begin to imagine how long it took to film this.

Wow, it's absolutely brilliant! :dance: The video is very sweet. :nice:

What a great way to start the day. :dance:

Chris does it so well. :wacky: Which other front singer would do a thing like that? Most would be too snobby...

I love his movements, the colours, the animation, the story, his pj's :lol:, his hero suit, the hugs and thanking in the end, that you get the "in-the-making-of" start and ending, the evil squirrel, the umbrella, the butterflies....

I wonder how long time it has taken to make it.

:nice:

My favourite part was the flashlight! That was simply AMAZING; the artists are so talented!