✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Strawberry Swing" video - RELEASED! (20th July 2009)

1der

LIT2 video was crap. I agree.

I mean nice idea? Maybe? Not even?

But when I listened to that song and though of a video I imagined like the boys outside in the dark with streetlights I dunno walking around? Fix You ish? I dunno. Then some other magic. That would've fit the song better.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LIT2 video was crap. I agree.

I mean nice idea? Maybe? Not even?

But when I listened to that song and though of a video I imagined like the boys outside in the dark with streetlights I dunno walking around? Fix You ish? I dunno. Then some other magic. That would've fit the song better.

I agree, that would have fit the song better.

They need to raise the bar back up to standard with the SS video.

Violet Hill was out-of-sync which makes me most angry being a hobbyist video editor, I mean geez Chris' lips are out-of-sync with the words by at least a second or two. It may seem a tiny amount of time but with picture and sound it makes a difference.

Violet Hill was out-of-sync which makes me most angry being a hobbyist video editor, I mean geez Chris' lips are out-of-sync with the words by at least a second or two. It may seem a tiny amount of time but with picture and sound it makes a difference.

where did you get you vid from? the multimedia section?

DRY?!?!? :veryangry2::veryangry2: Violet Hill was I N C R E D I B L E

I was mainly referring to VLV and Lost!, but I still think the Violet Hill one is just okay. Best part is the ending, but I don't find anything too special up to that point. ;)

Really the only video I haven't liked for VLV is 'Lost!' but that's because I never really like the live ones - that's what we have live DVD's for. I guess if I had gone to that show, it'd be a nice memento. I love all the others though. Actually there are very few Coldplay videos that I don't like. We need a video collection DVD already!

I don't understand in Violet Hill when Jonny is playing his guitar for a while, the band is at a piano. It doesn't make sense. I also did not like the ending because it was odd, he's walking up the hill weird-like and than falls... But, oddly enough though, I really like that music video. There's just many parts that I thought could have been different.

Anyway... I cannot wait for this Strawberry Swing music video. :stunned:

DRY?!?!? :veryangry2::veryangry2: Violet Hill was I N C R E D I B L E

^ i know. love violet hill

:confused:

i dont remember it being out of sinc at all.

out of sync by a second or two?? that would be extremely obvious, but i havent noticed any out-of-sync-ness

I don't remember Chris's lips being out of sync with the music. :o

Anyway, maybe that was the thing they were going for? Violet Hill was mostly an artsy video (which is why I love it so much. :) )

Violet hill is the best of all their VLV vids IMO !

I really love it :heart:

i think violet hill is fucking brilliant.

probably my favorite music video ever. but Talk is a close second. :heart:

I like The Scientist best. It's just beautiful. I remember before I was big into CP, I just thought that's a fantastic video, but that Chrus guy's shirt is way too short.

Talk is second, cracks me up. Never steal from a robot in outer space.