✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Strawberry Swing" video - RELEASED! (20th July 2009)

1der

Song is great, but its such easy to make something bittersweet on it. I'm waiting video in the best traditions of old Coldplay... Chris, walking on strawberry fields, Guy and Johnny crushing their guitars and Will singing finish lyrics..)

STRAWBERRY SWING COMING!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Song is great, but its such easy to make something bittersweet on it. I'm waiting video in the best traditions of old Coldplay... Chris, walking on strawberry fields, Guy and Johnny crushing their guitars and Will singing finish lyrics..)
Chris said the video will be some kind of different / include new ways to record a video, so I guess no old Coldplay.

And hopefully they make it as a REAL single with a physical copy to be bought and not release it for radio stations in Canada or else where only. :dozey:

I liked the Viva videos but think they could have done a lot more with them.The songs were right for them to make an epic video.So im putting my hopes on the Strawberry Swing video that it will be the best one out of the Viva videos.

I agree that the first three videos from the album were nothing special, but I feel they picked up their game with Lovers in Japan and then followed up with a totally awesome video for Life in Technicolor II.

I agree that the first three videos from the album were nothing special, but I feel they picked up their game with Lovers in Japan and then followed up with a totally awesome video for Life in Technicolor II.

I do Believe Violet Hill is an awesome vid. LIJ makes me dizzy. LIT2 sometimes is boring when i thought at first it was amazing.

Hmmmm. best vid must be Trouble with the slowmotion and chris on the chair spinning. and SOS thats an awesome vid. Hmm.. The Scientis ofcourse, Clocks too.

Strawberry swing is a summer song and it should have A SUMMER TYPE VID

I really like the LiJ video, but I guess it can get a bit dizzy. I just love the clip of the guys sitting on the floor bouncing their heads in time :laugh2: But Violet Hill is a great video, the style with them all moving position within the courtyardish place is really awesome. i'm wondering if Strawberry Swing is just video of the them performing, or if they're are actors and a story as well, like in GPASUYF.