May 31, 200917 yr when do you use to have your ideas during the day? btw multiple choise is able, and the poll is public.
May 31, 200917 yr I have ideas starting at 11:00 pm on Saturday nights. :thinking: They continue until I decide to go to sleep. Unusually they don't come most other nights because I have the pressure of having to get up at around 6:00 the next morning in the back of my mind most of those nights.
May 31, 200917 yr I can't give you a definite answer because it happens when it happens. But night-time is the best for that.
May 31, 200917 yr The twilight zone is the worst for me (when you laying in bed, with the lights off trying to get to sleep, just as your body is sleeping but your mind is awake, before you enter deep-sleep), when you get ideas for something you needed to do on that day.
June 1, 200917 yr I get my best ideas for anything and everything while in the shower. And then when I'm out of the shower, I forget them all. :lol:
June 1, 200917 yr Author interesting answers everyone. i tend to have more ideas while i'm sleeping (since that's been my "working method" for long), but the problem is when i don't remember the idea when i wake up :uhoh:
June 1, 200917 yr I get my best ideas for anything and everything while in the shower. And then when I'm out of the shower, I forget them all. :lol: All my great ideas happen while i'm in the shower too!! and also late at night. If I get an idea through the night, I always just scribble it on my hand with a pen.
June 1, 200917 yr at night, when I'm going to sleep. I should write everything down in a sheet of paper, but I'm too lazy.
November 9, 200916 yr Author seems most coldplayers get their main ideas "at night or while speeling"
Create an account or sign in to comment