✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva La Vida... demos thread

robmatt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so confused now after trying to go back and read this thread...So a new batch of VLV demo's leaked (including a "Spies" demo different from the one we've all heard???), but the download link was removed because it was being spread around the Internets?

I'm guessing since this weekend a policy or something was changed in regards to the sharing of the demo's. I saw the link to the "Bloodless Revolution" thread on Coldplaying's Twitter, but now the links for the rest of the demos are dead? I'm so lost...

Ay Dios Mio! What do we have to do to hear these tunes now? Are they gone for good? :(

I'm really loving The Fall Of Man, The Man Who Swears, Goodbye and Goodnight, Bloodless Revolution, and St. Stephan. The Lovers In Japan demo is also really interesting, sounds like they had to do a lot of work on that one before it passed the test. ;)

I'm loving all 9 that I've heard, though. I just wish they were longer.

I'm really loving The Fall Of Man, The Man Who Swears, Goodbye and Goodnight, Bloodless Revolution, and St. Stephan. The Lovers In Japan demo is also really interesting, sounds like they had to do a lot of work on that one before it passed the test. ;)

I'm loving all 9 that I've heard, though. I just wish they were longer.

They're my favs too!! :dance: :heart:!!

JustSpies84 Pm sent.

Enjoy :).

Thank you very much Perejro :) I thought they had been taken down for some reason.

Either way, it's like Christmas morning for fans who followed the making of this album, to hear these songs!

(Also, I did notice I already had the Spies demo, so if anyone has a Spies demo from a while back, I believe this is the same one.)

Thanks to everyone who has generously released these and allowed people to hear them. Much love. Obsessed with Chris cursing in the beginning of 'The Man Who Swears 2.' I shouldn't be swooning over a guy using profanity, but it's... adorable.