✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva La Vida... demos thread

robmatt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou, thank you, thankyou, thank you, thank you for these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice::nice:

Its so incredible to hear something new and different from the VLV times, when I thought i'd never hear anything more from that period, and have a wait of up to 3-4 years for another album. It's amazing to hear some others, so thanks a million for this!

something occurred to me yesterday... does anyone else think maybe Bloodless Revolution sorta turned into 42?

Hey! I had that same thought yesterday! Sounds like 42 because of when it picks up at like 55 seconds in. But I know nothing about chords or whatever, so I dunno.

But the "You might find that you're useless" could be "You thought you might be a ghost" definately.

HMMMMMMMMMM! Interesting.

Hey! I had that same thought yesterday! Sounds like 42 because of when it picks up at like 55 seconds in. But I know nothing about chords or whatever, so I dunno.

But the "You might find that you're useless" could be "You thought you might be a ghost" definately.

HMMMMMMMMMM! Interesting.

exactly! plus the whole piano thing, although that's not really exclusive to 42. :P

One thing I found strange about the LiJ Demo is that it has ID3 tags suggesting it's part of the VLVODAAOHF album. And besides that there is a weird code inserted in the commentary section of the ID3 tag that says:

00000000 00000210 00000810 00000000003C13E0 00000000 0020A3EC 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000

I have no idea what those numbers means... Maybe someone recognise them?