✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva La Vida... demos thread

robmatt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? I don´t see sanything!? What did he upload? :confused:

The links aren't on the 1st post or any of his posts.... I guess the links I posted are on the last page, cuz the first ones apparently expired.

Can someone explain me what's going on?

Rob (who started this thread) said he had some unreleased CP demos, so we asked him to UL some songs and he sent them to someone else to UL them, so those songs are Bloodless revolution and LIJ demo, they were posted yesterday and now we're talking about which artwork we can use to have for bloodless for iTunes/iPod.

Thats a great cover!!! I put Viva La Vida demos because they were the Demos during the Viva La Vida sessions. Like I said, a great cover but I want a cover for The Demos. Cause Lovers In Japan is part of Viva la vida. Should we call it "Unrelease Demos", "Viva La Vida Demos", or what?????????

To Rob - thank you so much for letting us have that. It was totally unexpected, and you're a great man. I really hope you will decide to put out more. I'm pretty sure that even though these songs are in rough form, Coldplay won't use them anymore.

What I am speculating is that Rob might have LeftRightLeftRightLeft, 'cause it was on the original Prospekt's list way back in september 07', was it? So it was one of the early songs so it could be there. But surely one out of Rob's 11 songs HAS GOT TO BE Bucket for a Crown, if this was recorded in dec.2006, it was only a month after that charity gig where Chris debuted the song, so I'm positive Rob has that.

I wouldn't bank on him having Famous Old Painters (introduced by Prospekt in late 2007), but then I wouldn't bank on anything, we just got an early form of Lovers In Japan (which was introduced by Prospekt as a new song only as late as in January 2008!).

VERY GRATEFUL AND HONOURED at hearing these songs.