✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva La Vida... demos thread

robmatt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something occurred to me yesterday... does anyone else think maybe Bloodless Revolution sorta turned into 42?

Hey! I had that same thought yesterday! Sounds like 42 because of when it picks up at like 55 seconds in. But I know nothing about chords or whatever, so I dunno.

But the "You might find that you're useless" could be "You thought you might be a ghost" definately.

HMMMMMMMMMM! Interesting.

Wow, I thought about this too while I kept listening to it yesterday!

First takes do sound completely different from final results, so maybe...who knows!

GIMP is pretty sweet. Does most of the things Photoshop does - though, admittedly, only accessable through a bit of tinkering and knowledge of the program. However, most things are possible, which is good enough for me! (:

Oh... you've given me the greatest urge to make some Coldplay album artwork on GIMP... Dx

All the artworks are awesome, but I've been looking for one that just says 'Unreleased Songs', since I've grouped them ALL together under the one album. Anyone have/made one? ^^

GIMP is pretty sweet. Does most of the things Photoshop does - though, admittedly, only accessable through a bit of tinkering and knowledge of the program. However, most things are possible, which is good enough for me! (:

Oh... you've given me the greatest urge to make some Coldplay album artwork on GIMP... Dx

All the artworks are awesome, but I've been looking for one that just says 'Unreleased Songs', since I've grouped them ALL together under the one album. Anyone have/made one? ^^

Well, the top of one of mine says 'The Unreleased Coldplay songs'. I dunno if thats what you're looking for or not. :)

I'm angry sometimes at the time difference, USA still sleep at the moment...

ROB please please upload another song! ;)

btw, Coldplay have got to know by know what's happened if Phil's a regular here.

I was only wondering that while Rob says he won't upload more than one more song for now, perhaps he could give us the working titles of all the other songs? PLEASE ROB? Surely that wouldn't be a trouble;)

ps - you're great man! ;)

I'm angry sometimes at the time difference, USA still sleep at the moment...

ROB please please upload another song! ;)

btw, Coldplay have got to know by know what's happened if Phil's a regular here.

Phil's a regular here?

CRAP! HIDE THE GOODS AND RUN!

:D