✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva La Vida... demos thread

robmatt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why you put "december 2005" in the news when "lovers in japan" was never mentioned before January 2008 when Prospekt talked about the Christmas (2007) sessions

Maybe it could have been december 2006! but not 2005

I don't understand why you put "december 2005" in the news when "lovers in japan" was never mentioned before January 2008 when Prospekt talked about the Christmas (2007) sessions

Maybe it could have been december 2006! but not 2005

It still could've very well have been written a year earlier.

I can't say more than that!

I completely agree.

AMAZING!!! :kiss:

Same here, just wanna say... Thanks a lot Rob, You've made a lot of people happy!! I hope you'll share some more in the future, people would die to hear some new unreleased songs you know (me included :lol:, please, please, please...)?? THANKS!! Can't wait for another one!! :dance::dance:!!

This is incredible. Great to hear something new in Bloodless Revolution, but the LiJ demo is just like this cool look back in a time machine to one of my favorite songs. So in that respect, I might appreciate it even more.

Thanks to Rob for this upload. I can only hope we'll get the other 7 tracks, but I'll be happy with anything. This is absolutely brilliant.

ok, so i was looking at this thread and i had the weirdest thought..

ROBMATT IS CHRIS MARTIN.

hahahhah, of course thats not true. but wouldnt that be so weird/awesome? chris leaks his demos to get fan opinions hahha.

that would never ever happen.

but who doesnt like to daydream? :D

ROBMATT IS CHRIS MARTIN.

hahahhah, of course thats not true. but wouldnt that be so weird/awesome? chris leaks his demos to get fan opinions hahha.

Thats what I was thinking earlier. If it is Chris (witch its not) some people called him a jerk :stunned:

Thanks Rob...as you can see you've made a bunch of us here giddy and excited!:wacky: Christmas in July!!!:lol: I can.not.stop listenting to Bloodless Revolution over&over&over.

And thanks guys for creating some "artwork" to go with it(I also hate not having anything show up on the iPod when a song plays) I chose this one:

cold460x2761-2.jpg?t=1247951225

It made me laugh thinking what their expressions mean in regards to us dling this "leak":

Will--damn it!":shame:

Chris--oh shit!:stunned:

Jonny--how could you?:inquisitive:

Guy--tsk tsk

:P

haha, thats funny!! and thanks for choosing the one I made!

ROBMATT IS CHRIS MARTIN.

:D

i love the "being Chris" idea :lol:

And thanks guys for creating some "artwork" to go with it(I also hate not having anything show up on the iPod when a song plays) I chose this one:

cold460x2761-2.jpg?t=1247951225

It made me laugh thinking what their expressions mean in regards to us dling this "leak":

Will--damn it!":shame:

Chris--oh shit!:stunned:

Jonny--how could you?:inquisitive:

Guy--tsk tsk

:P

i didnt have any pictures for my backrounds as i played my music without albums :(

so i was playing around with itunes one day and discovered that if you right click on the song you want to have a picture as the back round, and go up to the top of the options and select "get more info" it brings up a box with like seven tabs on the top of it. click info to change the name of the song or artist, album (ect.) then go over to the lyrics tab, if you want to copy and paste lyrics into it.(so that when you play the song on you i touch, you tap the screen and if fades out the back round a little bit and words come up :lol: its pretty cool, i have it on like all of my songs, my ipods very organized i spend a lot of time on it :shame: haha) then go to artwork. this is where they have a box that pops up and gives you options to put any picture you want as the backround

for a lot of coldplay b-sides i put my favorite pictures of them up. and now when you play it they come up as the album ccovers :smug2:

i hope i helped ;)