✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Quotes

TyM218

Hey long time no thread.. LOL..

The answer to this I think lies in the fact that we're British (damnit) we don't DO exhibitionism.. not in public anyway! It's very hard to get past that British reserve.. although I have NEVER experienced it at a concert before..:thinking: that was distinctly odd.. Also I think it's also to do with the height we were at! If you were even slightly worried about heights, it would scare you! It was very steep! and the bit you had to stand on, once the chair was folded, was about 8 inches at the most.

Being British never stopped Chris from flailing around like a greased cat on speed,lol.:D

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point :laugh3:!

I love watching hm just go for it on stage. When I see the artist themselves having fun, it's contagious at that point.

You had better believe I will be standing up and dancing my heart out at the show I go to later this year. My friends will probably support me in this, but even so, if I'm the only one in my section or whatever, I don't care. I'm going to the concert to have fun, damnit!

(You all should've seen me at the Muse concert I went to a number of years ago. I'm surprised I didn't smack somebody in the face, my hands were flailing every which way. I was just rocking my little heart out the whole time)

This is a thread I think I'll need to sit down and go back through properly :D.

It is :).

I remember seeing a "Top 40 of 2011" thing at the end of last year that was talking about their video for "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall", and one of the commentators was talking about how Chris is back to skipping/hopping around in the video. The commentator was glad to see that-they theorized skipping and hopping were the only ways he ever traveled anywhere :p.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I: I heard and I read somewhere that you wrote the song A Message naked.. Why did you write it naked? Is it true?

C: I do a lot of things naked

I: Oh yeah? What kind of things do you do naked?

C: Shopping, water-skiing...

J: Volleyball...

C: Volleyball.. you like to do volleybal naked

J: Yeah (laughing)... Ping Pong

C: you like to play Ping Pong naked

I: Did you write other songs naked?

C: I can't remember any song that I wrote with clothes

I: and why?

C: I don't know

I: You don't know.. it's just the inspiration.. it comes better naked

C. It's not that inspiring

''I don't want to be in U2. I am already in the best band in the world.''

''Our ambition is that everyone, who is going to a Coldplay concert, shall have an orgasm the following night. After the concert, I want people to leave with the desire to have sex with each other."

''I don't want to be in U2. I am already in the best band in the world.''

Awww :wacky:

''Our ambition is that everyone, who is going to a Coldplay concert, shall have an orgasm the following night. After the concert, I want people to leave with the desire to have sex with each other."

hahahaha :lol:

(and aaawwww, in a way :wacky: :lol: )

LOL, oh, my god...:laugh3:.

The U2 one is nice, too.