✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Quotes

TyM218

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^:lol: your sig is amazing.

"And if you're cool, you like The View, and I do, too...but not that other band, with the singer who can't spell Wednesday."

"The three functions of an irrigation system on a golf course: to keep the greens green, to keep the bunkers bunky, and to keep the caddy's spunky."

oh, and i love this as well:

Chris- "Play a song, man. Play something sad, please."

Simon (Pegg)- "Chris, if I don't talk, you will die."

C- "Please play a song."

Uh... Whatshisface guy- "Are you sure you don't want me to ask more questions?"

C- "No questions."

S- "I want a question, I want a question!"

C- "Play a song!"

W- "I'll just ask the one question-"

C- "WHO'S SHOW IS THIS, MAN?"

W- "Well, you invited him here, didn't you?"

C- "PLAY A SONG!"

LOL those are hilarious. The extent of Chris's humor is just endless:D

I have another one for you guys, I found this one it's so funny!!!-

Chris- "For about a month every song had the word sad in it cuz this girl had come around to our house called Alice Hill and I'd really fancied her and she'd come round and instead like a flippping nunts instead of going 'yeah Alice we can have a drink and go out yeah I said 'Alice this is Jonny he lives here this is Tim and Jim, they live here too' umm I don't know what to do I'll make you a salad' so I made this lady a salad and it was sh**, it was really not very nice, this is what made us into an angst rockband. I made her this salad yeah and it had sugar in it big mistake, sugar and lettuce something like that, I should have taken her to a restaurant or something I didn't have any money. Anyway she left, never spoke to her again, and then that night I wrote a song called 'Panic', Alice if you're listening sorry for the salad".

LOL

CP

I have another one for you guys, I found this one it's so funny!!!-

Chris- "For about a month every song had the word sad in it cuz this girl had come around to our house called Alice Hill and I'd really fancied her and she'd come round and instead like a flippping nunts instead of going 'yeah Alice we can have a drink and go out yeah I said 'Alice this is Jonny he lives here this is Tim and Jim, they live here too' umm I don't know what to do I'll make you a salad' so I made this lady a salad and it was sh**, it was really not very nice, this is what made us into an angst rockband. I made her this salad yeah and it had sugar in it big mistake, sugar and lettuce something like that, I should have taken her to a restaurant or something I didn't have any money. Anyway she left, never spoke to her again, and then that night I wrote a song called 'Panic', Alice if you're listening sorry for the salad".

LOL

CP

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ok here's another one-

THIS WAS CHRIS AT SOME BBC INTERVIEW-

I- Now I feel from watching you guys you're having more fun with your space.

C- Well I feel the fatter we get, the smaller...

I- There's no fat on you

C- There's a little bit of fat on me

I-Where, on your bum? On your knees?

C- I realized today on the screen, I could see it on the screens

I- It adds ten pounds

C- It adds lovehandles, that's what it adds

I- You kept looking up at the screens.

C- I did look up, I'm worried about hair and lovehandles

CP

Ok people here are four by Jonny-

Jonny on meeting Guy- I can't remember meeting Guy I think Guy was always used to be quite drunk

Jonny- When I was about 10 I started to form bands with people, I was in a rap group when I was 10 and that was great *laughs* I was experimenting with computer music then, I did all the programming for it, it was pretty good, the best consisted of a dog barking *laughs* I was out there.

Jonny on meeting Chris- Chris was running up and down the corridor with his really long curly mop hair, I thought he was a bit mad a bit wacky

Interviewer - So how did you think the gig did tonight? How do you tell if a gig is going good?

Jonny - I normally find if I walk on and trip over a cable as I'm walking on it's going to be rubbish

CP