✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Quotes

TyM218

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interviewer - So how did you think the gig did tonight? How do you tell if a gig is going good?

Jonny - I normally find if I walk on and trip over a cable as I'm walking on it's going to be rubbish

CP

i :heart: jonny. he can have the most hidden humour at times and then it just comes out. lol

Ok here's another one-

THIS WAS CHRIS AT SOME BBC INTERVIEW-

I- Now I feel from watching you guys you're having more fun with your space.

C- Well I feel the fatter we get, the smaller...

I- There's no fat on you

C- There's a little bit of fat on me

I-Where, on your bum? On your knees?

C- I realized today on the screen, I could see it on the screens

I- It adds ten pounds

C- It adds lovehandles, that's what it adds

I- You kept looking up at the screens.

C- I did look up, I'm worried about hair and lovehandles

CP

Do you have a link of this please? :laugh3:

Ok here's another one-

THIS WAS CHRIS AT SOME BBC INTERVIEW-

I- Now I feel from watching you guys you're having more fun with your space.

C- Well I feel the fatter we get, the smaller...

I- There's no fat on you

C- There's a little bit of fat on me

I-Where, on your bum? On your knees?

C- I realized today on the screen, I could see it on the screens

I- It adds ten pounds

C- It adds lovehandles, that's what it adds

I- You kept looking up at the screens.

C- I did look up, I'm worried about hair and lovehandles

CP

hahahahahahahaha I love this man. No one is funnier :lol:

I have another one for you guys, I found this one it's so funny!!!-

Chris- "For about a month every song had the word sad in it cuz this girl had come around to our house called Alice Hill and I'd really fancied her and she'd come round and instead like a flippping nunts instead of going 'yeah Alice we can have a drink and go out yeah I said 'Alice this is Jonny he lives here this is Tim and Jim, they live here too' umm I don't know what to do I'll make you a salad' so I made this lady a salad and it was sh**, it was really not very nice, this is what made us into an angst rockband. I made her this salad yeah and it had sugar in it big mistake, sugar and lettuce something like that, I should have taken her to a restaurant or something I didn't have any money. Anyway she left, never spoke to her again, and then that night I wrote a song called 'Panic', Alice if you're listening sorry for the salad".

LOL

CP

3669399657_c4c951788b_o.jpg

ANDREW DENTON: Does song writing come easily to you? Is it a gift?

CHRIS MARTIN: Yes, it comes easily, but it doesn't necessarily come good. So I could write a song about your five o'clock shadow and your rimless glasses in an instant.

ANDREW DENTON: Yes.

CHRIS MARTIN: And it will probably do very well on the pop charts, but it wouldn't be artistically meritorious.

"I think you have to have long hair to play a stadium, because if you flick your head in a stadium and you don't have long hair, the person at the back just thinks you're having some sort of attack. Whereas if you have long hair and you, sort of, then it looks like a big stadium gesture." :lol:

"50 per cent of people who hate us and the other 50 who really hate us."

ANDREW DENTON: I know that the band gives 10 per cent of its earnings to...

CHRIS MARTIN: Me.

"I think you have to have long hair to play a stadium, because if you flick your head in a stadium and you don't have long hair, the person at the back just thinks you're having some sort of attack. Whereas if you have long hair and you, sort of, then it looks like a big stadium gesture." :lol:

Love this one! :lol:

"There are good days and not so good days, you know? But, the thing is.............................I got to have a ride in a fire engine. How cool is that?" -Chris

"We've made millions of dollars off this song alone, but you wouldn't be able to tell that just by looking at Guy's shoes." -Chris

"When it comes to girls, I behave like an idiot...I'm very good at maintaining my relationship with Jonny, though. If we had sex, though, it would ruin everything." -Chris

Interviewer: "What makes Jonny Buckland such an amazing bandmate?"

Chris: "Bedmate?"

Jonathan Ross: "What was the argument about?"

Chris: "Will slept with....my aunt."

"There are more than 27 people out there!" -Chris

*to interviewer* "I like your shoes. Your shoes are extremely delectable." -Chris

"I understand women, of course. I am a seducer." -Chris :wacky:

:heart:

those are all brilliant!

´´That's just about girls. It's weird that whatever else is on your mind, whether it's the downfall of global economics or terrible environmental troubles, the thing that always gets you most is when you fancy someone´´ :heart:

“Some people are into bondage... and some people are into crossdressing... and some people are into Coldplay. It's okay, I don't mind being a fetish.” :laugh3:

“I don't mind not being cool.”

“Well, I was swayed by boobs. Let’s face it. They’re fantastic.”

“I take the credit for being the only band member that everyone else has threatened to hit.”

My fav!!

“Coldplay is for people with great taste, intelligence, incredible good lookingness, talent, ability, success, grabbing of life. Coldplay’s for people who know what life’s about. They’re always entertaining. Delightful to talk to. Sweet, charming, incredibly good in bed. Virile. They have incredible success with girls, or boys, or both. They’re generally just the world’s best citizens. Maybe I’m biased, but I’m definitely right.”

:hug:

WOW I LOVE YOUR FAVORITE! :) !!!!!! made my day!

Here's another one, and someone asked where the lovehandles link came from I'll put below!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PLNMP2C6

Chris- People give me jip because I went to posh private school, but I don't give a sh** because that's where I went to school you know and everyones school is bad at times and good at times you know because it's about making friends some of it was sh** and I hated it, some of it was great and I loved it you know what I mean I got into bands and umm I met some girls and I used to play uh sports and stuff, it was good, the great thing about our school was that it had about 50 pianos so I'd just always go play the piano next to this guy called Dan Brayseah it was brilliant and he'd go druuuun druuun do do do dun dring ding dring dring at grade 26 and I'd go hmmm hmmmm dra bruuum daaam booom, sounded like billy joel.

CP