✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Quotes

TyM218

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your video!

“It seems surreal that we're going to play concerts again, because I haven't met anyone who likes us for two years.”

“Somewhere in the world Alan McGee is having a heart attack. He said we'd never make it.”

“The most extravagant thing I've ever bought is 95 tops all the same.”

"Life is miraculous, even when it's disastrous, it's still incredible, I'm fascinated with everything, life is fascinating, I'm fascinated by trees and dogs, but nobody cares about that."

"I definitely believe in God. How can you look at anything and not be overwhelmed by the miraculousness of it? Everything from the carpet to your nose to my balls is amazing. In fact, my balls are a particular miracle." -Chris martin

:lol::wink3:

Omg that is hilarious!

“Somewhere in the world Alan McGee is having a heart attack. He said we'd never make it.”

:laugh3::laugh3:

"Life is miraculous, even when it's disastrous, it's still incredible, I'm fascinated with everything, life is fascinating, I'm fascinated by trees and dogs, but nobody cares about that."

aww so cute!♥

okay ill add some

“If your wife went out with Brad Pitt, you’d want to prove yourself, you know what I mean?”

“I couldn’t possibly write a hit record when I’ve got a beer belly, so we’re just trying to write as many songs as possible before that D-Day, or B-Day it should be – for Belly Day.”

“Coldplay is for people with great taste, intelligence, incredible good lookingness, talent, ability, success, grabbing of life. Coldplay’s for people who know what life’s about. They’re always entertaining. Delightful to talk to. Sweet, charming, incredibly good in bed. Virile. They have incredible success with girls, or boys, or both. They’re generally just the world’s best citizens. Maybe I’m biased, but I’m definitely right.”

That is so funny. I love this quote!

“Coldplay is for people with great taste, intelligence, incredible good lookingness, talent, ability, success, grabbing of life. Coldplay’s for people who know what life’s about. They’re always entertaining. Delightful to talk to. Sweet, charming, incredibly good in bed. Virile. They have incredible success with girls, or boys, or both. They’re generally just the world’s best citizens. Maybe I’m biased, but I’m definitely right.”

Funny...but true :P

"It`s hard for us sometimes because we are English and we do not like to admit that we think we are great"

"Being voted the world`s sexiest vegetarian is about as cool as it gets. It`s not quite as cool as Brad Pitt, but it`ll do. Those have been the two biggest challenges of my life: trying to follow Radiohead, and trying to follow Brad Pitt."

“I drool all over the place…If you’re in Row A at a Coldplay show, you can really go away with a lot of DNA. You could literally re-create us.”

Here's another one for this fantastic thread-

Chris and some BBC Interviewer-

I- Were you happy with tonights gig?

C- Well, yeah

I- You should be it was a great gig

C- It was alright, tomorrow will be better

I- You got a day off tomorrow,

C- That's why it's better, and there's another band playing

CP