✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Quotes

TyM218

on Extras

"I've gotta do AIDS and Alzeimers and Land Mines this afternoon and I want to get back from Deal or No Deal. Plus, Gwyneth's making drumsticks."

"What are you doing here at a factory in Wigan? It's MENTAL!"

"ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH?!?!" :D

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(when asked why he played a role on "Extras")

Chis: "why did I play it well, becaussssss, well. Otherwise I would've just stayed at home and masterbated. It would have been a waste of another day."

Where can I watch this?

ALL OF THOSE QUOTES ARE HILARIOUS. "Otherwise I would have just stayed at home and masterbated. And that would be a waste of another day."

He's so funny!

xDD! My favourite quote from that video:

"My dream is that Will suddenly says: 'I'm going to be a flamboyant homosexual drummer and wear outrageous clothes and say outrageous things.'"

Oh, and:

"Guy's area, where he stands and looks handsome. And this is Jonny's area, where he stands and looks at guy."

I have that Bakery tour on my iPod. 8D

I love the one in my signature (he's talking about why they chose the title for the new album).

Also:

"If I have a problem with a chorus, I like to go into the men’s room, ’cause the echo is nice. Doesn’t smell so great, so you need to write it quickly so you can get out of there."

Oh, and:

"I drool all over the place…If you’re in the front row at a Coldplay show, you could really go away with a lot of DNA. You could literally re-create us."

xDD :heart:

Where did you download the bakery tour from? I want it :D