✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Simpsons: Coldplay's Chris Martin among season 21 guests

forcin

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Simpsons is like a sick, comatose dog that needs to be put out of its misery but the owners are too attached to it to let it die. Haha I like that analogy.

It stopped being funny a long time ago, which is really sad because I used to be obsessed with it and I still love watching the old episodes. I just wish they'd stop milking it. :(

Imightbewrong may be a little on the negative side of criticism, to some degree I do agree with his statement. I don't think it's half as well written or funny as it used to be and there are very few episodes that I really think are as good as the older episodes. They're much fewer and farther between now and I think tbh the show shouldn't go on for too many more years. It's kinda run it's course.

Anyway I'm being boring sorry :P I love Jonny and Guy in Simpson's form, Jonny looks very alike his real self he looks so cute! :wacky: And Guy is handsome even as a yellow cartoon human. :lol: Chris I think looks a little strange and Will is wayyy off imo, they have not done his handsome face justice! He looks a bit like an escaped convict. :lol:

Imightbewrong may be a little on the negative side of criticism, to some degree I do agree with his statement. I don't think it's half as well written or funny as it used to be and there are very few episodes that I really think are as good as the older episodes. They're much fewer and farther between now and I think tbh the show shouldn't go on for too many more years. It's kinda run it's course.

Anyway I'm being boring sorry :P I love Jonny and Guy in Simpson's form, Jonny looks very alike his real self he looks so cute! :wacky: And Guy is handsome even as a yellow cartoon human. :lol: Chris I think looks a little strange and Will is wayyy off imo, they have not done his handsome face justice! He looks a bit like an escaped convict. :lol:

:wacky:

I´m messing with you, you seem to only type negative things, so i just put that below you whenever i find you.

*poke* I´m a bugger.

Haha does this make us a comedy team/double act now?:laugh3:

I like to think i'm on the moderate side of realism.

And yes, you are a bugger *pokes back with a very large stick* :D

Haha does this make us a comedy team/double act now?:laugh3:

I like to think i'm on the moderate side of realism.

And yes, you are a bugger *pokes back with a very large stick* :D

*Bleeds and laughs nervously*

Hehe, yes.

*Pokes with sword*

You are still a constant downer. :mean: