✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Simpsons: Coldplay's Chris Martin among season 21 guests

forcin

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first i thought he look a little to different, but that´s because there are no colored eyes in the simpsons universe :awesome:

:laugh3:I was watching The Simpsons the other day and it was the episode where Homer couldn't remember the color of Marge's eyes, but then finally she shows him her eyes and they did a close up on her eyes and they were hazel. I was like :wtf: You can't even tell they are that color without a close-up. :P

i just typed the whole paragraph of what it says in the magazine :dead:

COLDPLAY GOES YELLOW

Who knew Homer liked Coldplay? The band's front man, Chris Martin, is making a cameo on the January 31 episode of Fox's The Simpsons. "What brings me to Springfield is Homer's luck at the lottery," says Martin, who's a huge fan of the animated series. "Homer wins lots of money and [blows it all] on a private Coldplay concert." Turns out Bart's the one who convinces his dad to spend the dough on front-row seats as a way to hide the windfall from Marge. We can only imagine what note she'll hit when she hears about this.

;3910461']aw thx :hug: i like urs to :guy: :wink3: haha yes chris' eyes are BEAUTIFUL XD i wish they would have colored eyes on the simpsons :rolleyes: :lol:

:guy::wink3::wink3::chris::D

I wish that as well. OH well, I'm just happy they are going to be on The Simpsons. :)