FUGPLAY

Josh42

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
Go f*ck yourself, pleaase

Do your self a favor and while you're clearly on the internet.... look up sarcasm.

Why would you insult someone who posted something according to the topic?

Because ... i totally was being 100% serious because i know what he looks like and i mean everything i say....ever.

:blank:

Re: your digression

when typing fast and not thinking very much about it, I sometimes find myself typing "your" when I mean "you're" or "their" when I mean "they're". I generally notice it right away and change it. I know the difference and when to use one or the other, but it sometimes happens. :blank:

Hmmm

good point about the non-English-first-language-speaking people.

Buuuuutt

I hardly count this forum as a formal situation.

So it's fine if you're writing a paper or something and your teacher busts your chops

but on here...or youtube... or FB....like it really matters.

usually when arguing with someone ...

when they have to deflect to knit picking my grammar or spelling (im referring to small mistakes here) ..... thats how I know Im winning

It tells me they have no further valid points to argue so they've resorted to either personal attacks ...."you are a blah blah blahjkjbj"

or they pick at my grammar/typo.

^ ahahaha, that's actually true. Picking on grammar is usually an invalid argument, hahaha.

that's a good point really. I mean, I like when people writes in the right way because I'm still learning, but picking at someone else's grammar if you are having a discussion is lame.

Because ... i totally was being 100% serious because i know what he looks like and i mean everything i say....ever.

:blank:

Now this is sarcasm. You previous post, not so.

I'm not looking for a fight, but I've got that kind of reply once and that person was not being sarcastic. So like that one, your post doesn't really come across as sarcasm.

:awesome: Ha, what? But we weren't arguing about anything so those statements don't really apply; I'm just helping you out for the future, Child, since it appears to be a consistent thing and not just a "whoops I typed too fast" thing.

I do believe there is something in that slough of multiquotes about how it's coldplaying... and that hardly counts as a situation where it matters.

...yeah.

Now this is sarcasm. You previous post, not so.

I'm not looking for a fight, but I've got that kind of reply once and that person was not being sarcastic. So like that one, your post doesn't really come across as sarcasm.

Will, too.

attachmentqic.jpg

OMG OMG! I have this weird looking friend I've made recently, I kind of completely fell for him.

I've never seen this pic before, and I can't help but realize how ridiculously alike my friend looks like Will in this picture/period of time.

Unconscious need to be with coldplay member, maybe?

(I have already dated this really really ugly guy who I think reminds Jonny when he best looks like a road truck driver - longer ginger beard, weird hair topped by a hat - and I was quite conscious about their resemblance. - but don't tell anyone)