🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

If nothing happens before :sneaky:

Don't spoil it ! :p

what could possibly happen ?

Best album of 2011 imo.

Yes !

What a year it has been, White Lies, Beady Eye, Miles Kane, Elbow, Arctic Monkeys, The Vaccines, Rhcp, Kasabian and now Noel's album...

I love 2011 :wacky:

UK Midweek Chart Update: Gallagher to break through 100,000 sales barrier

11:45 | Friday October 21, 2011

By Paul Williams

Noel Gallagher’s debut solo set is on course to become the first album for more than a month to sell more than 100,000 copies in a week in the UK after establishing a commanding lead on midweek sales figures.

Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, issued on the Sour Marsh label, had sold 94,447 copies up to the end of trading on Thursday since its release at the beginning of the week, more than 40,000 ahead of nearest challenger Letters by Columbia/Syco’s Matt Cardle. Sony’s Steps album The Ultimate Collection is in third place, according to Official Charts Company figures.

The last album to sell more than six figures in a week was Asylum/Atlantic act Sheeran’s +, which debuted at number one in mid-September after shifting 102,350 copies. Columbia’s Kasabian were just 6,000 sales shy of 100,000 the following week after arriving at one with Velociraptor, but the last three weeks’ number one sales dipped respectively to 62,181, 36, 411 (both James Morrison’s Island album The Awakening) and 34,200 (Steps’ The Ultimate Collection).

It remains very close at the top of the singles market between Def Jam/Mercury’s Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris single We Found Love and Global Talent/Island’s The Wanted with Lightning with the Rihanna track only around 6,000 sales ahead at the end of business yesterday.

Yes!! Come on Noel!! :)

I received yesterday my deluxe edition of the album! :dance:

I took some photos:

dscn3356.jpg

dscn3357.jpg

dscn3358mk.jpg

dscn3362n.jpg

dscn3363k.jpg

dscn3364b.jpg

I'm so happy because I bought this record like a birthday present for myself (my birthday is next wednesday) and I thought I was going to wait forever to have it. The release date was the 8th november for Latin America. I can't complain!

Cheers!

Guest howyousawtheworld

More sales than Kasabian in one month?! Sweet!

But in contrast Coldplay are expected to shift 5 times as many copies as Kasabian and Noel. Then again...it's Coldplay and besides Noel won't mind. He said last month that Mylo Xyloto will be the next album he's buying.

Also Noel is on The Jonathan Ross Show tonight at 21.55 on ITV 1 where he will perform AKA...What A Life AND Little By Little!!! Not heard that one performed for years!!!!

I received yesterday my deluxe edition of the album! :dance:

I took some photos:

dscn3356.jpg

dscn3357.jpg

dscn3358mk.jpg

dscn3362n.jpg

dscn3363k.jpg

dscn3364b.jpg

I'm so happy because I bought this record like a birthday present for myself (my birthday is next wednesday) and I thought I was going to wait forever to have it. The release date was the 8th november for Latin America. I can't complain!

Cheers!

You got it early!? Sweet, maybe I'll get mine soon!

Also love that little robot!:D

You got it early!? Sweet, maybe I'll get mine soon!

Also love that little robot!:D

My if i had a gun single took forever to come so hopefully i get my deluxe edition early but it comes out nov 8th in america!!! >:(

Yeah, I don't why I got it early. In America and Latin America the release date was november 8th but they send it monday 17th. Look into the email for your order and go to check status. There you have the date for the shipment. I'm still waiting all my singles, even The Death Of You And Me. It never came, they send it twice already. :confused:

http://www.noelgallagher.com/#inbox/noel/tales-from-the-middle-of-nowhere-vol2-return

I laughed so hard at this. He is such a genius!! :laugh3:

He is so funny!

For those who can't read it (you have to register on his webpage) here it is:

Yes comrades. It's been a long time. Some might say too long. I say just long enough.

A quick re-cap then? Nah… too much has been said.

That was then, this is now. Some cat's still out there. Still doing the haka.

The rest of us have moved on. It's all good though, the glass always being half full 'n' all that… Cheers!!!!

So... where we at now? Well, we be at some hotel or other in the great city of Dublin, in the Republic of Ireland. The home of the brave. Preparing for the event that will be a pivotal moment in mine and maybe ALL our lives. It will certainly define the future as we know it. Nerves are a-jingling and a-jangling. Palms are sweaty already and the damn thing ain't for another 24 hours!!!

Been through this a thousand times before. Can't remember ever feeling like this though. I'm sure I won't sleep tonight. Too tense. A bad performance tomorrow and it could kill this thing before it's even started. On the other hand, a good performance and the sky's the limit. Either way, it's time to put up, or shut up!!!

I don't know why I'm putting myself through this. God knows I don't have to. Addicted, I guess. It's been looming on the horizon for what seems like a lifetime now.

I wish it was Monday and it was all out of the way so we could all just move on and let the future look after itself… I don't mind admitting to you comrades... I'M SHITTIN' IT... HARD!!!!!!!

I am, of course, referring to the Manchester derby. City v United. Blue v Red. The Rebel Alliance v The Evil Empire.

1pm. Live from the Death Star. Sky Sports 1HD.

Get on it. It's gonna be colossal.

WE ARE CITY. LOVE FOOTBALL. HATE UNITED.

Ps: Did I mention the gig at the Olympia? Onstage at 9pm. Don't be late!!!!

IN A BIT.

GD.

General Dread is back! :lol:

Guest howyousawtheworld
What is on his set-list for his solo shows?

Don't know yet. I think his first gig is tomorrow. He's performing your sig on Jonathan Ross later - in fact the show has just started. On with Miranda Hart and Michael Sheen. Should be a good show.

Will be interviewed as well guys!

Guest howyousawtheworld

Noel absolutely killing it on Jonahtan Ross! Twitter is heavy with so many comments on what a "quality guy" he is! If there is one man who can sell records on personality alone it is Noel Gallagher. I can sense many watching this interview and going out to buy his record tomorrow!