✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

Guest howyousawtheworld
I'm here regularly too to keep up on the Noel news - just don't post much. So thanks for keeping this thread so up to date. Much appreciated for sure :)

I'm still loving the album and listen to it all the time. Looking forward to the new song - What a Life from Amorphous Androgynous.

I'd like to echo these sentiments! Thanks Melwen for constantly updating this thread! You do a great job! You deserve a MOTM award.

I'd like to echo these sentiments! Thanks Melwen for constantly updating this thread! You do a great job! You deserve a MOTM award.

Maybe a MOTM award on a Noel Gallagher forum, but not on a Coldplay forum. :laugh3: I don't post much on the Coldplay section. I'm a bad coldplayer. :whip:

Thanks for all your kind words, all of you. :heart:

I just saw on Live4ever forum that the Everybody's On The Run video was post on Youtube. I went straight there and download it, and now they took it down. But don't panic, I have the download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?q44kqaa74v26i1y

Someone post it in low quality, watch it now because it's going to disappear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l5PAl2wt6WY

Here it is, now official.

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds are pleased to announce the premiere of the video for new single 'Everybody's On The Run'. The video features some arresting images of actress Mischa Barton and was directed by Blake West who has collaborated with Noel on all the promos produced for the Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds debut album. You can watch the new video HERE!

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Setlist from Gdańsk:

Shoot A Hole Into The Sun

(It's Good) To Be Free

(Oasis cover)

Mucky Fingers

(Oasis cover)

Everybody's on the Run

Dream On

If I Had a Gun...

The Death of You and Me

(I Wanna Live in a Dream in My) Record Machine

AKA... What a Life!

Talk Tonight

(Oasis cover)

AKA... Broken Arrow

Half The World Away

(Oasis cover)

Let the Lord Shine a Light on Me

(Stranded On) The Wrong Beach

Encore:

Whatever

(Oasis cover)

Little By Little

(Oasis cover)

Don't Look Back In Anger

What an amazing show! I'm so happy that I could attend this show. I love how they sound live with heavy drums. Noel said a lot fof funny things, for example he talked about his cat, which is a genius just like him or called man from piano Ghandi, but not this Ghandi. Awesome!

Setlist from Gdańsk:

Shoot A Hole Into The Sun

(It's Good) To Be Free

(Oasis cover)

Mucky Fingers

(Oasis cover)

Everybody's on the Run

Dream On

If I Had a Gun...

The Death of You and Me

(I Wanna Live in a Dream in My) Record Machine

AKA... What a Life!

Talk Tonight

(Oasis cover)

AKA... Broken Arrow

Half The World Away

(Oasis cover)

Let the Lord Shine a Light on Me

(Stranded On) The Wrong Beach

Encore:

Whatever

(Oasis cover)

Little By Little

(Oasis cover)

Don't Look Back In Anger

What an amazing show! I'm so happy that I could attend this show. I love how they sound live with heavy drums. Noel said a lot fof funny things, for example he talked about his cat, which is a genius just like him or called man from piano Ghandi, but not this Ghandi. Awesome!

Glad you enjoyed. :) Fortunately for you, he did a long set. Not the normal one, but 16 songs is good. The other day, in an interview, he said that his cat is an idiot. Now he says he is genius. :rolleyes:

Got the If I Had a Gun CD single and Death of You and Me vinyl single for my B-day today :D

Happy birthday! And very cool presents. :cool:

New (and grumpy) Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere:

Comrades . . . this cold is fucking killing me (man!).

Horrible, horrible couple of days. I fucking hate being a sick boy. It’s at times like this I wish I was still in a band so I could just shuffle onstage and stand at the back. Not good.

Anyway . . . all that being said Gdansk was great. What a lovely place. Super nice people.

Did a great show in one of the fan parks. There were English, Irish, Germans, Greeks, Italians and even a few locals there. Lively bunch and all. There was a brilliant sign being held up all the way through the gig that simply read "I LOVE BLUR!!" (the word love being substituted for a love heart). Someone must've made that in the 90's and just bided their time on the off chance that ONE DAY one of those Gallagher boys would be in town. I did laugh.

Legged it sharpish back to the hotel. Sniffling. All bunged up. Horrible. So I'm not sleeping too well, (as you can't breath all that well with a cold innit?), when at 6am on the dot the fucking fire alarm goes off in the hotel!!! Now usually these things don't last for more than 5 minutes but this time the bastard hotel was EVACUATED!!!!!! It was barely getting light AND it was raining. So I'm stood outside in a proper fury. Fucked. Colded up to raas when what could only be described as a fucking fat idiot marches up to me and with no pre-amble put's his fat fucking idiot arm around me pulls out his fat fucking idiot phone and says . . . (and you KNOW what's coming next!) . . . “quick picture?" My response can only be described – visually - like this:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It's SIX O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!! We've been evacuated from our beds in the rain and your first thought (after checking if the buffet was open presumably) is to start mithering for a fucking picture?? Seriously?

Fuck off!!!

ONWARDS.

GD.

So, Noel is making a press conference right now at Croke Park. He announced a double-headliner gig with Kasabian at Marlay Park on Thursday 23rd August. The supporting bill includes Yorkshire 3-piece The Cribs. I envy my sister for living in Ireland. :P

http://entertainment.ie/music/news/Noel-Gallagher-announces/128702.htm

In other news, we can preorder Everybody's On The Run on recordstore.co.uk. No news yet on the official page.

http://www.recordstore.co.uk/search.html?cr=EUR&term=everybody%27s+on+the+run+noel+gallagher

Very nice artwork again.

Noel-Gallagher-s-High-Flying-Birds-Everybody-s-On-The-Run.jpg

New Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere:

photo.JPG&w=250&h=134&zc=1

So . . . now then . . . yes comrades!!

I've been having so much fun that I've forgotten to send one of these things for ages. Sorry 'bout that but you know how it is (or maybe you don't?)!

Anyway let's see what I can remember eh? So, if my memory serves me correct I was in Stuttgart, in Germany, with a dirty little cold worrying over whether to pull the following night’s gig or not? Is that right? You tell me? I think so. Got dosed up on hot whiskey and Lemsip (the blackcurrant ones!) and sleeping tablets (to be taken responsibly young 'uns . . . just saying). Woke up the next afternoon in a very damp bed, freezing cold. It did the trick though. Felt well enough to get up and get down (so to speak!) and lo and behold the gig was fucking mega! The wiggers had done the trick!! Onwards to Hamburg feeling much better. Another day on the hot wiggers and Lemsip and ANOTHER top show! Who'd’ve thought? Not me that's for sure.

Think we had three gigs in a row which is unusual (for me anyway) and the next one was a big one . . . that Isle of Wight Festival. Reports on the news made it sound like some kind of recreation of a 1st World War battlefield. Now, I've never been to the Isle of Wight, so I was looking forward to it very much. Woke up in the New Forest and yes!!! The sun was out! It was actually sunny!! So much so that me and Nancy went for a lovely little middle-class walk amongst the flowers and the bushes and the trees and the horses . . . actually that might have been the day after . . . not sure, but I do remember walking amongst the flowers and the bushes and the trees and the horses.

You have to get a ferry to the Isle of Wight and I'll tell you something comrades, it was most pleasant. We even went up on deck and took photos . . . of what I'm not quite sure but photos were taken all the same. We had ANOTHER great show . . . the third great show in a row, which is unusual (for me anyway). This drinking whiskey malarkey is fucking MEGA!! Great crowd although some young 'uns did get a bit excited and lighted up a few flares and one did get lobbed on stage but no damage done and it added a bit of chaos to the proceedings which is no bad thing. That fella "the Boss" approved 'cause he was watching from the side of the stage and was laughing his little head off!!

So then we had a day off in the New Forest. The hangover wasn't too bad. More than manageable. Flew into the great city of Dublin that night for a gig the next day with them Red Hot Chilli Peppers and guess what? ANOTHER GREAT SHOW!!! That must be some kind of record? It must be. I can't ever remember doing 4 GREAT gigs in a row? Considering 5 days prior to that I was gonna call the doctor out for I sick-note, I'm pretty fucking impressed!!!

The singer from that band U2 came to see us with that fella Danger Mouse. It was great to see 'em. We had to leg it early though, back to London for an all too brief visit to see Bunny Dread and the Mighty I . . . that was yesterday . . . and today I'm in the very wet city of Oslo in Norway.

And that comrades . . . is that! You can consider yourself up to speed.

No doubt tonight's gig will be shite.

I will let you know.

ONWARDS.

GD.

(pic: Isle of Wight Festival)

I can't stop listening these two songs! :bomb:

I miss Oasis, it was such a great time. But sometimes, I don't want them together anymore. Yesterday it was such a great day for us, the fans. I was following Twitter to see the new setlist from Beady Eye. I saw the title for the new song and, all of a sudden, two new songs from Noel. In one day, 3 new songs. Am I crazy for thinking like that? :\

New Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere:

Oslo_photo.JPG&w=250&h=134&zc=1

Yes comrades.

So, the festival in Oslo was a bit weird. It took place at a ski-jumping . . . thing (not sure what the correct term is) . . . at the top of a mountain. Freezing cold and in thick fog. A bit miserable. That bird Rhianna was headlining. I'm told she had an entourage of 100 people!!! ONE HUNDRED!!!!! I've got (a quite pathetic) 11.

Not sure the young 'uns down the front appreciated a bit of the old rock 'n' folk. They didn't look too happy anyway. All that being said it was ANOTHER great gig! What's that now? 5 in a row? The record books are being ripped up here!

Back down the hill in the town there was what seemed like another festival of sorts going on in the park in the main square. A free one I think. I could hear it from my room. A bit cabaret. It sounded like a load of local bands doing covers. All good clean fun.

Anyway . . . after going for what was quite frankly the most APPALLING Chinese I think I've ever had I tried to get my head down. The town was a bit rowdy though. I think the free festival thing must've had a late licence. Funny thing is . . . at about 2am I was woken by the noise coming from the park. Over the PA and as clear as night I could hear someone doing an acoustic cover of "Don't Look Back In Anger"!!!! I kid you not (the bastards murdered it by the way!).

ONWARDS.

GD.

Online store exclusive!

For a very limited period all the singles are available to order and we have an exclusive, strictly limited CD

or vinyl singles collectors box set which comes complete with limited, numbered polaroid.

Either order the complete box with all the singles inside, OR empty boxes to keep all your singles in - you can also

order individual singles to complete your collection!

http://www.noelgallagher.com/splash/gbp.php

Great for those who didn't buy any of the singles. But I'm not going to order the box. Too expensive! After all I spend, I expected a discount. :laugh3:

Great for those who didn't buy any of the singles. But I'm not going to order the box. Too expensive! After all I spend, I expected a discount. :laugh3:

Hahaha, if only it worked that way :lol:

Hahaha, if only it worked that way :lol:

Yeah, I know. I just watched all my receipts, just to laught a bit (all in dollars, shipment included):

Album (CD/DVD/Vinyl) and The Death Of You And Me (CD-Vinyl) - 74.15$

What A Life (CD-Vinyl) - 16.68$

If I Had A Gun (CD-Vinyl) - 19.58$

Dream On (CD-Vinyl) - 19.99$

Everybody's On The Run (CD-Vinyl) - 18.91$

Concert ticket: 63$

A lovely t-shirt: 22$

5lyuex.jpg

Total spend on Noel: 234.31$ :laugh3:

And now they want to charge me:

Two boxes- 53.96$ :o

Nah, I'm going to made a wooden box myself. :cool:

And speaking of singles, I made this today:

f3b5o3.jpg

Guest howyousawtheworld

I'd be very disappointed if he didn't release the Amorphous Adrogynous album. It'd be a real shame if he bottled that because i'm sure it'd be really diverse and different to anything he'd have done before.