✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

From Live4ever forum, high quality recording of the acoustic gig. FLAC only:

Part 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?w2j1aw92x85295v

Part 2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?esca9imhp16usl3

And some articles from yesterday:

Noel Gallagher: 'Beady Eye had to ask permission to play 'Wonderwall''

High Flyings Birds man also confirms he turned down the chance to perform himself

http://www.nme.com/news/noel-gallagher/65529

Noel Gallagher dedicates 'Wonderwall' to 'Stratford's finest Oasis tribute band' at London gig

Singer mocks brother Liam's performance at the Olympic closing ceremony

http://www.nme.com/news/noel-gallaghers-high-flying-birds/65517

At firts I didn't like that Noel said something like this about Beady Eye. But then I realized that they are doing it on purpose. Before Fuji Rock Festival, Liam said this in an interview:

"My mum told us we ought to chill out after that suing thing. I went, 'All right, cool'." He adds: "I can't talk to him, but I've never hated him. He's doing his thing and I'll do mine. But I did enjoy our little spats - since we called a truce the world's just boring. It's been hell. We need to get the party started again! Maybe in Japan…"

And after that he called Noel's band "High Flying Smurfs", he wrote this monday on Twitter "Bumped into the biggest cock last night at George Michael’s party, “behave” it was RKID ha ha LG x" and now Noel is starting to saying sh*t too. It's obvious that they are playing with the press, like in the '90.

[/color]I think that Noel Gallagher is amazing in the high flying birds, solo and in oasis. I'm not as keen on Liam but oasis are brilliant and wouldn't be the same without him. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Welcome to this thread!

Fuji_Festival.jpg&w=250&h=134&zc=1

Yes comrades. . . been a long time. Been on my holidays see? Very nice it was too. Went to a place called Spain. Mallorca to be precise.

So . . . as I remember the last time we spoke I was just about to play at that Edinburgh Castle? The show was pretty good as I remember it. Didn't rain anyway which is always a bonus up in Scotland (which is where Edinburgh is!).

Now after that we had a few days off. Then flew to Japan for 72 hours to do that festival Fuji Rock. Very good it was too. It didn’t rain there either which might be the first year that's ever happened. Managed to stay on English time so didn't feel too bad at all. I almost enjoyed it!!!!

As I was sleeping all day and up all night I managed to catch that Olympic opening ceremony which was on Japanese tv at 6:00 in the morning. Very psychedelic. Didn't see it all mind. How long did it go on for? 9 hours or summat? Good though eh?

Arrived back in old England and because I'd stayed on UK time guess what? NO JET LAG!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable. I'm definitely trying that next time I'm over there (whenever that'll be I don't know!).

Anyway . . . after that me and Team NG legged it to Spain for a week or so. Needed it to be honest. Nowt like sitting in the sun. When we got back to old England we'd managed to blag some tickets to that last Saturday at the Olympic stadium. Now I've been to the biggest sporting events on the planet and I've done some monster shows but to be in that stadium and feel the noise and witness the fitness of the great Mo Farah was simply incredible. I have to say when the toffs what run our country started spouting waffle about the Olympics and how it would bring out the best in us blah, blah, blah I was - like most of us I expect – thinking "oh fuck off!" and I've never been one for that last night at the proms bollocks (it's the Celt in me see?) but I have to say they were right. You couldn't fail to be moved.

Saying that - thank God the football's back. I was up at the pre-season kickabout that is the Charity Shield between God's own team and some other mob called "Chelsea". We won. In style. Looked awesome. I'm very excited about the new season as this tour finishes in November, which means I'll get to see most of it!!!

Now . . . that brings me to Wednesday night. Did a little acoustic gig for that charity Warchild at that little club in Camden called Dingwalls. Great night. Rowdy as fuck. Could barely hear myself think!

Which brings me to today and the here and now. You find me in the great city of Vienna in the great nation of Austria. Back on the festival circuit. Not sure how any of the songs go now. I'll have to wing it.

Wish me luck.

ONWARDS.

GD.

Photo: Fujirock Festival

Oh my God! :shocked2: Noel is the best!!!! Look at this:

Noel-Gallagher-s-High-Flying-Birds-International-Magic-Live-At-The-O2-Limited-Special-Edition.jpg

“International Magic Live At The O2” comprises two DVDs packed with exclusive footage. Disc 1 features Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds live at London’s O2 on Feb 26, 2012, the biggest Arena show Noel’s band have played to date. Disc 2 features an acoustic set by Noel at The Mod Club Toronto, the “Ride The Tiger” video trilogy plus footage from the NME Awards. The special edition package also includes an exclusive CD featuring all the demos of album tracks, B sides and previously unreleased live favourite – “Freaky Teeth”.

“Ride The Tiger” is a 20 minute film comprising three of Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds videos – directed by Mike Bruce. The trilogy sees “If I Had A Gun….”, “The Death Of You and Me” and “AKA…What A Life!” linked together to create one continuous film (“…the most successful video trilogy of all time…” – Entertainment Weekly). It also features snippets of “Shoot A Hole Into The Sun” - one of the tracks Noel recorded with The Amorphous Androgynous.

The NME Awards saw Noel win Godlike Genius where he also played the closing set of the night, bringing the star-studded crowd to their feet – all captured on disc 2 of the DVD.

The special edition package will also include an exclusive CD – “Faster Than The Speed Of Magic”.

Hardback book with 20 page booklet and wallet.

DVD 1

1. (It's Good) To Be Free

2. Mucky Fingers

3. Everybody's On The Run

4. Dream On

5. If I Had a Gun...

6. The Good Rebel

7. The Death of You And Me

8. Freaky Teeth

9. Supersonic

10. (I Wanna Live in a Dream in My) Record Machine

11. AKA... What a Life!

12. Talk Tonight

13. Soldier Boys And Jesus Freaks

14. AKA... Broken Arrow

15. Half The World Away

16. (Stranded On) The Wrong Beach

17. Whatever

18. Little By Little

19. The Importance of Being Idle

20. Don't Look Back In Anger

DVD 2

Noel Gallagher Live At The Mod Club Toronto, 5th November 2011

1. (It's Good) To Be Free

2. Talk Tonight

3. If I Had A Gun…

4. Supersonic

5. Wonderwall

6. AKA...What A Life!

7. Half The World Away

8. Don't Look Back In Anger

Ride The Tiger

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds Live At The NME Awards 2012

1. Everybody's On The Run

2. Dream On

3. If I Had A Gun…

4. AKA... What A Life!

5. Half The World Away

6. Don't Look Back In Anger

CD

1. Everybody’s On The Run (Demo)

2. Dream On (Demo)

3. If I Had A Gun… (Demo)

4. (People Who Would Be) The Death Of You And Me (Demo)

5. Record Machine (Demo)

6. Ride The Tiger AKA What A Life! (Demo)

7. Soldier Boys And Jesus Freaks (Demo)

8. Fallen Angel AKA Broken Arrow (Demo)

9. (Stranded On) The Wrong Beach (Demo)

10. Stop The Clocks (Demo)

11. The Good Rebel (Demo)

12. I’d Pick You Every Time (Demo)

13. Freaky Teeth (Demo)

https://www.recordstore.co.uk/search.html?term=noel+gallagher

Demos!!!! Freaky Teeth!!! Noel, I love so much!!!!!!! :laugh3:

Yes! Finally Freaky Teeth! I'll be getting this for sure!:D

I also like that we now know what came before the "AKA"s in What A Life and Broken Arrow :lol:

That was revealed last year. It was on NME. But it's strange that in this interview it said that the original title of Broken Arrow was I'm On The Side Of The Angels. :\

V_Festival_Chelmsford.jpg&w=250&h=134&zc=1

Yes comrades.

Where we up to? Fuck knows, let me check . . . .

So, it would seem the last time we spoke I was getting ready for a festival in Vienna? It was good as I remember. Hadn't played for a while so I wasn't expecting much but it was pretty fucking good. Spoiled only by the death of one of my guitars. Well, it might not be actually dead but it was seriously maimed. A sad day. Rest in pieces my friend, I loved you very much.

After that we flew to Chelmsford for the 1st night of that V festival. Weather was great. Hot, hot, hot! That festival though (the Chelmsford end of it anyway) has become swamped with young boys in vests and silly hats. Big, big crowd though. Smashed it I think. Legged it pretty much straight off stage up to Manchester. 4 hours in the back of a car. It’s as grim as it get's let me tell you.

I was up in Manchester for no other reason than to see the new, and still defending, champions of England kick off the new season. Thank fuck it's back. Life is well shit without football. We won. Unconvincingly, if you ask me. Great game though. After that there was a mad dash to the northern end of V in Stafford. What a great gig!! Up there with Benni'. I'm sure it was the same crowd!! Big up if you was there!!!

So after that we flew to Belfast. A little festival. Good though. Rowdy as fuck. United lost!! We did laugh. Drove to Dublin straight after. Had 2 days off. Drank more than enough Guiness. Lovely.

Getting ready for a co-headline thing tonight in Marley Park with my old mates Kasabian. Haven't seen them for a while so I'm well looking forward to it. I lost the toss so I'm being put into bat first . . . so to speak. Got a day off tomorrow so it's bound to get messy.

Oh dear.

ONWARDS.

GD.

Roll on Tuesday :)

Have a great time! ;)

New Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere:

Comrades . . . had a week off so you'z were the last thing on my mind (no offence!).

Now . . . the gig in Dublin was OK in the end. There was a couple of false starts. Power went down like at that gig I did recently in France with Franz Ferdinand, (for the last time . . . YES THEY ARE STILL GOING!!!!!!). At least it didn't rain which is always a bonus in Ireland. I was drunk for at least 3 days in a row. Not good . . . but great (if you know what I mean?).

After that we flew to Paris. A festival. It was good . . . well better than the last time I was there but we won't go into that eh?? After that I had a week off. Didn't do much. Went to the dentist if you must know . . . I LOVE THE DENTIST!!!!!!!!!

You currently find me in an old people's home in the Channel Islands. You might have heard of it? It's called "JERSEY". It smells of dead fish.

ONWARDS.

GD.

:uhoh: :o

Don't look back in fang-er! Roadies unpacking Noel Gallagher's instruments get a shock when tropical spider comes crawling out of box

article-2197525-14D03030000005DC-336_634x558.jpg

The mystery spider, pictured after it was captured by Noel Gallagher's crew backstage at the festival

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2197525/Roadies-unpacking-Noel-Gallaghers-instruments-shock-green-fanged-tropical-spider-comes-crawling-box.html#ixzz25PjtvHqa

this is amazing. top thing on my Christmas list.

this sorta makes up for not seeing him...............................well not really

I hope you mean the DVD, not the spider! :P :laugh3:

The DVD is already available to order on Amazon US but it's more expensive than on Amazon UK. :confused:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/International-Magic-Live-at-O2/dp/B0091Q3254/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1346697619&sr=8-2&keywords=noel+gallagher+live+magic]Amazon.com: International Magic Live at the O2: Noel Gallagher: Movies & TV[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0091Q3254/ref=s9_simh_gw_p74_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0TVKSRPW0V399QB0Z6JM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=317828027&pf_rd_i=468294]International Magic Live At The O2 [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds: Film & TV[/ame]

Nothing yet on the official page.

The DVD it's finally available on the official page.

It's better to order it from there because it's cheaper than Amazon. The special edition DVD it's only 24$ and the blu-ray 28$. Also, they have a competition for all the people who preorder to win a signed setlist.

Link for US and SA: http://www.noelgallagher.com/dvdbox/index.php?cc=US

Europe: http://www.noelgallagher.com/dvdbox/index.php?cc=EU

UK: http://www.noelgallagher.com/dvdbox/index.php?cc=UK

Greetings from the sea-side

Tuesday night was great :)

Noel last night...

Unbelievable.

I'm glad you had a great time! I heard that he play now Let The Lord... with the chorus. I saw a video from Liverpool. It's epic!!:wacky: