✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

Anyone know how soon after the concert finishes will I be able to listen to it on iTunes? I just tuned in right at the end of DLBIA :lol:

I don't know. I think maybe tomorrow. I've tried to record it but I was having so much troubles that I decided to be a little bit selfish and enjoyed it instead of recording. I hope it's going to be available complete tomorrow.

Update: It is already available to watch. That was fast!

I liked when he gave a shout out to Gem before D'yer Wanna Be A Spaceman. I'd like to see him do something with HFB, don't know if Liam would like that though.:shrug:

Yes, that was lovely. Gem was there. I saw a photo on Twitter of him with a fan.

I think Liam will be furious if Gem plays with Noel. :lol:

New Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere:

Noel_Gallaghers_HFB_at_the_Roundhouse.JPG&w=250&h=134&zc=1

Now then comrades. Been a while I know. Been busy though innit? So . . . let's go back . . . way back . . . .

I think the last time we spoke I was in the biggest retirement home in the world, that being the isle of Jersey. The gig was great as I recall. I was playing with my old comrades Primal Scream. They were mega. They played some of their new album. Sounded great. As always.

You might be aware of a story about a deadly spider or summat? A load of fabricated nonsense. Great night all the same though.

The next gig was in that other retirement home Bournemouth. Strange gig. Lots of punch-ups!! What the fuck?? It's an odd little place. It does have palm trees though . . . which is nice.

Next up was my spiritual home of Liverpool. Great show. Magnificent crowd. They never let you down them scousers. While I'm at it let me say I'm writing this on the day that THE TRUTH has finally been exposed about the Hillsborough disaster. Respect to the family's of the 96 for exposing the lies of Thatcher's government. With my hand on my heart I salute you. xxxxxx

Now . . . after that came a magical Friday night in London. Not sure where it came from but the magic happened. Monumental show. Incredible crowd. Unbelievable. One of the best. Nice one.

After that was Cardiff. Pretty fucking good. No fighting . . . which is quite rare in Wales. They were in fine voice though. I'm losing track now . . . might have been Nottingham next? It was! Nothing sticks in my mind about the gig apart from having some fun with a lad in the crowd about a hat or summat? Not sure. I'm sure it was fun though.

So to last night at the Roundhouse in London. Part of the iTunes Festival. Easy. Loved it. It’s more like a TV show than a gig though. Not much in the way of atmosphere but pretty fucking good all the same. I now have 5 days off . . . which is good!

ONWARDS.

GD.

Short question:

I´m going to see Noel in Offenbach/Germany in October. Is there any chance to get an autograph or photo after the Concert, will he come out or isnt that typical for The Chief ?! Thanks in advance :)

I heard many stories of fans that got an autograph of Noel without a problem. He doesn't like very much photos, he has to be in a really good mood for that. I think the best time is after soundcheck (I think he plays soundchecks between 3pm and 5pm, depends of the venue). And don't scream or run, he hates that. :laugh3:

Edit: Here you have a video of what I mean to say. It was before a soundcheck. All the people was waiting in a line, very calm, and he signs autographs for everyone. Even he invited a fan (she is from Live4ever forum) to the guestlist for Wembley.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I heard many stories of fans that got an autograph of Noel without a problem. He doesn't like very much photos, he has to be in a really good mood for that. I think the best time is after soundcheck (I think he plays soundchecks between 3pm and 5pm, depends of the venue). And don't scream or run, he hates that. :laugh3:

Edit: Here you have a video of what I mean to say. It was before a soundcheck. All the people was waiting in a line, very calm, and he signs autographs for everyone. Even he invited a fan (she is from Live4ever forum) to the guestlist for Wembley.

The best chance to meet him is before or after the soundcheck. In the UK he signed stuff outside Wembley Arena, in Cardiff and Nottingham! But it depends on the venue or his personal mood :D

The invitation was for the iTunes Festival not Wembley which was three days before^^ I should know because it was me and a friends... :P

That's cool :cool:

I'm seeing him tomorrow. I really doubt if he'll come out or he'll be jet-laging.

But just in case, I'll remember not to scream or run.:D

The best chance to meet him is before or after the soundcheck. In the UK he signed stuff outside Wembley Arena, in Cardiff and Nottingham! But it depends on the venue or his personal mood :D

The invitation was for the iTunes Festival not Wembley which was three days before^^ I should know because it was me and a friends... :P

Oh, yeah. Sorry, I misunderstood Rita story on Live4ever. I'm theclock there. :D

And good luck for tomorrow, chommy! Here in Argentina people are so crazy that he always avoids fans. When he came in May, so many fans waited for him at the airport for 6 hours and he left without signing anything, he took a VIP exit. I knew something like that will happen so I didn't go there. And same for the soundcheck. I heard it from outside but I didn't bother to go to the doors.

Oh, yeah. Sorry, I misunderstood Rita story on Live4ever. I'm theclock there. :D

And good luck for tomorrow, chommy! Here in Argentina people are so crazy that he always avoids fans. When he came in May, so many fans waited for him at the airport for 6 hours and he left without signing anything, he took a VIP exit. I knew something like that will happen so I didn't go there. And same for the soundcheck. I heard it from outside but I didn't bother to go to the doors.

Same here. People keep asking the promoter where he stays. So the promoter have to tell them to respect his privacy.

Guys... is the Amorphous Androgynous album coming out?

No, sorry. He scrapped it. :veryangry2:

"I have scraped it now, because I'd recorded it these guys were mixing it. I'd yet to take delivery of it the night before the press conference. And I thought well f*ck it I will just announce it how shit can it be? The famous last words. I kind of got it and I didn't like it. So they tried to remix it while I was on the road, and that was not working".

He continued: "So during my time off I got back to England got into a studio, and I didn't like it. And with this album still being in the top ten in England, I couldn't have brought it out now anyway as it would kill this one stone dead. By the time I get of this tour, I'm going to not be in the mood for going back into the studio. It's still there, it isn't finished and even if was finished it is no were near as good as this so everything has to match up to this one".

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/entertainment-ie/entertainment-ie-podcasts-36]http://soundcloud.com/entertainment-ie/entertainment-ie-podcasts-36[/ame]

http://stopcryingyourheartoutnews.blogspot.com.ar/2012/08/noel-gallagher-reveals-his-album-with.html

No, sorry. He scrapped it. :veryangry2:

"I have scraped it now, because I'd recorded it these guys were mixing it. I'd yet to take delivery of it the night before the press conference. And I thought well f*ck it I will just announce it how shit can it be? The famous last words. I kind of got it and I didn't like it. So they tried to remix it while I was on the road, and that was not working".

He continued: "So during my time off I got back to England got into a studio, and I didn't like it. And with this album still being in the top ten in England, I couldn't have brought it out now anyway as it would kill this one stone dead. By the time I get of this tour, I'm going to not be in the mood for going back into the studio. It's still there, it isn't finished and even if was finished it is no were near as good as this so everything has to match up to this one".

http://soundcloud.com/entertainment-ie/entertainment-ie-podcasts-36

http://stopcryingyourheartoutnews.blogspot.com.ar/2012/08/noel-gallagher-reveals-his-album-with.html

I think he's afraid.

Out of all music's visionaries, he's the least ambitious. Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants still scars him, I think.

And judging by the way he's talking, we're not gonna get anything more of this collaboration :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Last night was awesome, the crowd was really loud, I didn't expect that :D

I was in the front row. Noel looked at me and my sister many times during the gig because we wore NGHFB headbands we made. :laugh3:

Setlist was same as iTunes Festival though.

Some pics :

A3T8dyLCMAEaUsj.jpg

C12683498-17.jpg

C12683498-18.jpg

C12683498-20.jpg

C12683498-21.jpg

C12683498-22.jpg

More from me here

More clips and pics and reviews from Thai fans here (They're in Thai but I'm too lazy to translate :P)

Last night was awesome, the crowd was really loud, I didn't expect that :D

I was in the front row. Noel looked at me and my sister many times during the gig because we wore NGHFB headbands we made. :laugh3:

Setlist was same as iTunes Festival though.

Some pics :

A3T8dyLCMAEaUsj.jpg

C12683498-17.jpg

C12683498-18.jpg

C12683498-20.jpg

C12683498-21.jpg

C12683498-22.jpg

More from me here

More clips and pics and reviews from Thai fans here (They're in Thai but I'm too lazy to translate :P)

Amazing photos!! So happy you had a great time! :dance: Did you saw Noel before the gig?

And here is what Noel said about the gig in Bangkok.

Yes comrades. How's it going? All is well I trust?

So, I'm out in South East Asia. Bangkok . . . well, I'm actually in transit to Singapore to be exact.

Played a show in Bangkok last night. Pretty fuckin' good. Odd place Bangkok. Not quite sure what to make of it. It’s hot . . . very hot . . . pissing down constantly . . . like a monsoon!! Very, very busy gaff. Lot's of western people . . . sex tourists, hippies, travellers, Man United fans . . . you know the type. I do like the food though. Who doesn't?

Went out the other night to watch Real Madrid-Man City. Might have had the weirdest footballing experience I've ever had. Watched it in some shady bar on a big screen with hi-energy versions of that album by that Adele being played at excruciating volume. Not the most pleasant night out I've ever had. The fact that we blew it in injury time made it all the more . . . shit (for want of a better word).

What else . . . . . . . ? Seen that film Prometheus on the flight on the way over. What a load of shit. Laughable rubbish. Have you seen it? Well don't . . . it's dog-shit.

I think that's all I've got for you . . . ?

Yep . . . that's it.

ONWARDS.

GD.

Amazing photos!! So happy you had a great time! :dance: Did you saw Noel before the gig?

And here is what Noel said about the gig in Bangkok.

Yes comrades. How's it going? All is well I trust?

So, I'm out in South East Asia. Bangkok . . . well, I'm actually in transit to Singapore to be exact.

Played a show in Bangkok last night. Pretty fuckin' good. Odd place Bangkok. Not quite sure what to make of it. It’s hot . . . very hot . . . pissing down constantly . . . like a monsoon!! Very, very busy gaff. Lot's of western people . . . sex tourists, hippies, travellers, Man United fans . . . you know the type. I do like the food though. Who doesn't?

Went out the other night to watch Real Madrid-Man City. Might have had the weirdest footballing experience I've ever had. Watched it in some shady bar on a big screen with hi-energy versions of that album by that Adele being played at excruciating volume. Not the most pleasant night out I've ever had. The fact that we blew it in injury time made it all the more . . . shit (for want of a better word).

What else . . . . . . . ? Seen that film Prometheus on the flight on the way over. What a load of shit. Laughable rubbish. Have you seen it? Well don't . . . it's dog-shit.

I think that's all I've got for you . . . ?

Yep . . . that's it.

ONWARDS.

GD.

No, I got there at 2pm but he didn't come out. Some fans waited for him at the hotel but I wouldn't go bother him. I heard that there's a girl got an autograph and a picture with him.

The only good comment about our country is always food. And he really did joking about sex tourists at the gig. :laugh3:

And Man United fans :lol: I was about to wear my Man United shirt to the gig then changed my mind in the last minute. Someone shouted Man U, Man U through the whole gig but he didn't say anything though.

I'm wondering, has he always got the Godlike Genius award by NME in the middle of stage?

When I first saw that I was bursting into laughter. Almost everyone did. :laugh3:

No, I got there at 2pm but he didn't come out. Some fans waited for him at the hotel but I wouldn't go bother him. I heard that there's a girl got an autograph and a picture with him.

The only good comment about our country is always food. And he really did joking about sex tourists at the gig. :laugh3:

And Man United fans :lol: I was about to wear my Man United shirt to the gig then changed my mind in the last minute. Someone shouted Man U, Man U through the whole gig but he didn't say anything though.

I'm wondering, has he always got the Godlike Genius award by NME in the middle of stage?

When I first saw that I was bursting into laughter. Almost everyone did. :laugh3:

Yes, he always have it on stage. :lol:

Guest howyousawtheworld

I much rather prefer the live Freaky Teeth. Just one of the many highlights from his performance at the SECC in Glasgow back in February. What a night! Would have loved to have heard a final studio version though.

God, it is over three years since I created this thread! 85 pages is no mean feat thanks to the efforts of Melwen and Acquiesce who seems to have made an escape from the forum! Love seeing how If I Had A Gun and Everybody's On The Run did make that Noel record as I so hoped! The latter especially is just perfect.