✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

it sucks :( but I hope he comes back soon and doesn't take a few years off :\

I hope too. Why you can't go? You have to go to work or school? Here in Buenos Aires, I traveled 45km to see him, but it was a sunday night.

I know that I said that I was mad at Liam for what he wrote but this made me laugh. :laugh3:

2dvq3km.jpg

I hope too. Why you can't go? You have to go to work or school? Here in Buenos Aires, I traveled 45km to see him, but it was a sunday night.

It's on a monday so I'd have to miss two days of school. I'm already missing one for Springsteen in September and this is gonna be my hardest year of high school. I've went to Nashville for a concert before, last year for U2, but it was on a Saturday during summer.

It's on a monday so I'd have to miss two days of school. I'm already missing one for Springsteen in September and this is gonna be my hardest year of high school. I've went to Nashville for a concert before, last year for U2, but it was on a Saturday during summer.

You are seeing Bruce Springsteen twice this year, lucky you! I've always want to see him live. He only came here once, in 1988. I was too small, only 7 years old, but I was already in love with him. :laugh3: And when I was living in France, I didn't have money. :(

You are seeing Bruce Springsteen twice this year, lucky you! I've always want to see him live. He only came here once, in 1988. I was too small, only 7 years old, but I was already in love with him. :laugh3: And when I was living in France, I didn't have money. :(

yea I'm kinda happy cause this might be one of the last Springsteen tours. hopefully Mr. Gallagher will be with us forever :laugh3:

This will actually be my second and third time. saw him here in March so traveling back up to Jersey, where my family is from, to see him again. it helps when your dad has loved Springsteen all his life and has traveled up there for him before. and I hope he makes it down there. it has been too long :nod:

yea I'm kinda happy cause this might be one of the last Springsteen tours. hopefully Mr. Gallagher will be with us forever :laugh3:

This will actually be my second and third time. saw him here in March so traveling back up to Jersey, where my family is from, to see him again. it helps when your dad has loved Springsteen all his life and has traveled up there for him before. and I hope he makes it down there. it has been too long :nod:

My dad love him too! He went to see him in 1988. It was a mega concert for Amnesty International with Bruce Springsteen, Peter Gabriel, Sting, Youssou N'Dour, Tracy Chapman and more local artists. But the star of the show was Bruce. I saw the gig on TV. He was amazing.

On topic again, another photo that made me laugh. :lol:

553526_420956027942788_679859353_n.jpg

My dad love him too! He went to see him in 1988. It was a mega concert for Amnesty International with Bruce Springsteen, Peter Gabriel, Sting, Youssou N'Dour, Tracy Chapman and more local artists. But the star of the show was Bruce. I saw the gig on TV. He was amazing.

On topic again, another photo that made me laugh. :lol:

553526_420956027942788_679859353_n.jpg

that must have been amazing :stunned:

and where are these pics coming from? :laugh3: and more importantly, what would Noel's smurf name be. :lol:

that must have been amazing :stunned:

and where are these pics coming from? :laugh3: and more importantly, what would Noel's smurf name be. :lol:

It was amazing. Argentina was leaving behind many years of dictatorship. It was very emotional. Here you have a video from Youtube.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I took those pics from Twitter. I think Noel would be Grouchy smurf. :D

------------------------------

I didn't know where to put this, because not so many people read Beady Eye thread, but I just saw this on The Sun. I know half of the stories printed there are sh*t but it's interesting.

Liam Gallagher to sing Wonderwall at closing ceremony

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4439355/Oliampic-Games.html

It's strange if he chose Wonderwall. I think I read once that he hates it. It would be better sing Rock 'n' Roll Star.

It was amazing. Argentina was leaving behind many years of dictatorship. It was very emotional. Here you have a video from Youtube.

I took those pics from Twitter. I think Noel would be Grouchy smurf. :D

------------------------------

I didn't know where to put this, because not so many people read Beady Eye thread, but I just saw this on The Sun. I know half of the stories printed there are sh*t but it's interesting.

Liam Gallagher to sing Wonderwall at closing ceremony

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4439355/Oliampic-Games.html

It's strange if he chose Wonderwall. I think I read once that he hates it. It would be better sing Rock 'n' Roll Star.

love the vid. Twist and Shout is so epic when they play it :cool: and yes I agree. I could see Noel being he negative one :lol:

I thought that about Wonderwall too. All the interviews I've seen Liam's always bashing it :confused:

love the vid. Twist and Shout is so epic when they play it :cool: and yes I agree. I could see Noel being he negative one :lol:

I thought that about Wonderwall too. All the interviews I've seen Liam's always bashing it :confused:

Now the information is everywhere. :confused: I'm not against Beady Eye playing there, it's good publicity for them. But why Wonderwall? :thinking: And I hope they don't play it electric. I hate it.

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds Live in Bangkok [/url]

Think I'm going to this one :)

So happy for you! :dance: Do you live in Bangkok or it's far from where you live?

So happy for you! :dance: Do you live in Bangkok or it's far from where you live?

:D Seeing him for the first time. I'm excited already.

It's about 8 hr drive from my city to Bangkok but I always travel there (like 3 times a month) and I'm on my way back from Bangkok to my city now.:wink3: Plus my brother and my sister both live there. That makes Bangkok not so far from where I live.

• 2 weeks later...
:D Seeing him for the first time. I'm excited already.

It's about 8 hr drive from my city to Bangkok but I always travel there (like 3 times a month) and I'm on my way back from Bangkok to my city now.:wink3: Plus my brother and my sister both live there. That makes Bangkok not so far from where I live.

You bought your ticket? :wink3:

http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/concert/concert-detail.php?sid=1393&la=en

Not yet. But I will when I get back home next week. :nice:

They say there's only 5,000 tickets available but I don't think it's gonna sold out fast.

It's only seat tickets or they are also standing?

I don't think is going to be sold out next week. With Oasis it was different. Here in Argentina, 45.000 people went to see Oasis, 10.000 went to see Noel and it wasn't sold out.

• 2 weeks later...

Noel Gallagher is performing an acoustic set tonight at Dingwalls, London- a benefit for War Child & part of the Xfm Legends series of concerts. For those of you not lucky enough to win tickets you can listen to the show live on XFM at 8pm...

http://www.xfm.co.uk/

Now, in five minutes. For those outside UK: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/supernova-online ;)

:ticketspurchased:

Noel Gallagher is performing an acoustic set tonight at Dingwalls, London- a benefit for War Child & part of the Xfm Legends series of concerts. For those of you not lucky enough to win tickets you can listen to the show live on XFM at 8pm...

http://www.xfm.co.uk/

Now, in five minutes. For those outside UK: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/supernova-online ;)

Listening now. Sounds sooooo great :smug:

If anyone recording this or have a link to it, please pm me the link after it's finish.