✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

and yeah, i bought the Deluxe Version ;)

So you have the CD demos!! How are they? I bought the deluxe version too but it's going to take forever to came here. I hate living so far. :P

And I just saw on Youtube that Virgin Mobile uploaded the complete acoustic gig on the Mod Club. I'm watching now.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyhA0cR0XPAhXTA85NEgcqtvuhTmCUuxk

For the Demos i have to admit that some songs sound better than on the album. I just tell you which if you ask me :D Because i dont wanna spoil to much...the concert is really amazing,the sound of the songs and his voice is extraordinary good...my neighbours are on holiday, so i had the chance to listen to it in full volume :dance: :D

My window was open and outside there have been some workers and when Freaky Teeth started (from the concert) they went like :stunned: ...i responded just with a :nod: :wink3:

:D

For the Demos i have to admit that some songs sound better than on the album. I just tell you which if you ask me :D Because i dont wanna spoil to much...the concert is really amazing,the sound of the songs and his voice is extraordinary good...my neighbours are on holiday, so i had the chance to listen to it in full volume :dance: :D

My window was open and outside there have been some workers and when Freaky Teeth started (from the concert) they went like :stunned: ...i responded just with a :nod: :wink3:

:D

Hahaha! That's great! :laugh3:

I don't want to spoil it either but the thing is I have to wait forever to get it. And I'm going on a trip next week. But someone on Live4ever is uploading the demos right now, so I'm going to listen them soon.

Hahaha! That's great! :laugh3:

I don't want to spoil it either but the thing is I have to wait forever to get it. And I'm going on a trip next week. But someone on Live4ever is uploading the demos right now, so I'm going to listen them soon.

No, for gods sake..have the strength to wait until you got it,really ! Dont listen to any uploads, its worth waiting for..for Noel :) ;)

Btw, i´ve send you a PM...

No, for gods sake..have the strength to wait until you got it,really ! Dont listen to any uploads, its worth waiting for..for Noel :) ;)

Btw, i´ve send you a PM...

You send me a pm? I dind't received any. I don't know if I can wait, the first single that I bought I got it 3 months later. Too long!! :laugh3:

Oh, it's already online! What do I do? I'm going to download it, hehehe!!!

Oh no :(...

I just asked you if youre on facebook as well :)

I couldn't wait, I'm listening right now. Everybody's On The Run is beautiful!! I'll send you a request on Facebook right now. Oh, just so you know, I don't use it very much. Only to administrate a page, Radio Supernova Online. ;)

Some other question:

I always wondered why the rest of the Oasis-members stayed with Liam after they splitted. Didnt they get along with Noel or is there any other reason ?! i´m really curious about that...:thinking:

I really want to know this too :surprised:

I´ve done and am so jealous right now :) :D Its fantastic you got nearly the same interests as me !!! :) But obviously you are more into them then i although i wanna be too :(

Well, I'm sure I'm older than you. I'm almost 31 so I got the time to bought all those things. ;) I was obsessed with Tolkien, so I collected everything I could.

And sorry, i had to steal your Background picture :D

It's ok. I took it from Tumblr. :laugh3:

I really want to know this too :surprised:

Well, journalists never asked Gem or Andy about that. But Noel said that he took a year off so he didn't want to ask the others to wait for him. Also, I recall that Andy went on vacation with Liam after the split. After what Noel said on the press conference last year, I think he doesn't have a great relationship with Andy. Last year I saw a pretty harsh interview with Andy about Noel. I'm going to see if I can find it later.

That depends what version you buy. The blu-ray and special edition has the CD with 13 demos, the standard version don't.

http://www.noelgallagher.com/store/eur.php

All the demos are upload to Youtube here:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnLXMmW3IyRbUfTsrLF7LmkQqjvxmX2XT

Thank you so much! Was going to get the bluray, but the CD was not listed on Amazon, so was not sure if it was included :)