February 25, 201214 yr [/url] :chris:: Oh, it's just a photographer, Jonny. Don't bother getting up.:wink3: I justed laughed WAY too loud at that! And giggled, snorted and coughed at the same time. *tries to get the lungs back to working* :freak:
February 25, 201214 yr I'm not going to LOLdplay this. :| They're talking about Jonny obviously :nod:
February 25, 201214 yr I'm not going to LOLdplay this. :| I think there is no need :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
February 25, 201214 yr You PERVS! He might just be talking about cake! :lol: Yeah, prolly about the THICKNESS and the LENGTH of the cake :nod:
February 25, 201214 yr Yeah, prolly about the THICKNESS and the LENGTH of the cake :nod: And the shape, and taste. :nod: Wow, that post is pretty nasty! :lol:
February 25, 201214 yr You PERVS! He might just be talking about cake! :lol: Yeah, prolly about the THICKNESS and the LENGTH of the cake :nod: And the shape, and taste. :nod: What a perv thought came in my mind...:stunned: shame corner for me :embarrassed:
February 25, 201214 yr WHERE ELSE WOULD YOU LOOK ?! :D :charming: :charming: :chris:: Oh, it's just a photographer, Jonny. Don't bother getting up.:wink3: Hahahahhaha. :laugh3: :laugh3: :charming:
February 25, 201214 yr :laugh3: Yeah, when I started posting here I guess. :disappointed: :wink3::whip:
February 25, 201214 yr :laugh3: When did this thread become so narsty? :freak: I can make it even more pervy, check this out: Penis THERE, I SAID IT, WOOO ME!
February 25, 201214 yr ^ :o OMG she fits perfectly! Guy is like "I'd tap that, she's pretty hot :charming:" And Chris is like "Yeah, we're hanging out with Rihanna, we're pretty close, no big deal..." :charming: "...THE WORLD, SEE HOW COOL & NASTY WE CAN BE!"
February 25, 201214 yr :chris:: Oh, it's just a photographer, Jonny. Don't bother getting up.:wink3: OMG! I laughed so hard my husband asked me what the matter was!! LOL.. I um explained it was all about... erm cake...:D You PERVS! He might just be talking about cake! :lol: That's OBVIOUSLY what it was! LOL! Yeah, prolly about the THICKNESS and the LENGTH of the cake :nod: I had to explain myself AGAIN!! :rolleyes: :laugh3:
February 25, 201214 yr I'm not going to LOLdplay this. :| . . . Oh, after seeing this and the many comments . . . *shame corner forever*
Create an account or sign in to comment