February 27, 201214 yr Oh, my god, I didn't even notice your avatar :lol:! I like it. *:escaping: again* I didn't notice her avatar either. Haha :D :D :D :D :D :sneaky: ^:lol: The guy who REALLY helped compose "Up With The Birds"... BRIAN EMU!;) Hihi :laugh3: good one :D :chris:: *pffft* HAHAHAHAHAHA! :evil: :jonny:: Oh, that is it! I'm telling the caterers NO MORE BEANS backstage!:phu: (thinking to himself) Nice view though...;) :laugh3: LOL
February 27, 201214 yr I read all the pages I left behind all together...:laugh3: I can't stop laughing! ??? HAHAHAHA noooo not that video! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: HAHAHAHA!! Oh dear god! :laugh3::laugh3: This thread should be re-named 'THE GUTTER' :laugh3::laugh3: HAHAHAH The last pages.... HAHAHAHA!!!:laugh3: :chris:: *pffft* HAHAHAHAHAHA! :evil: :jonny:: Oh, that is it! I'm telling the caterers NO MORE BEANS backstage!:phu: (thinking to himself) Nice view though...;) :awesome: ^:lol: The guy who REALLY helped compose "Up With The Birds"... BRIAN EMU!;) :lol:
February 27, 201214 yr Stealing my own Tumblr post (because I'm unoriginal) Chris Martin, ball buster
February 27, 201214 yr Oh, my god, I didn't even notice your avatar :lol:! I like it. *:escaping: again* xD
February 27, 201214 yr well...im not a perv soo xD ^No, obviously your a sweet, innocent soul. Your avi makes that clear. :p :laugh3: HAHAHAHA noooo not that video! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: :laugh3: it's a classic!
February 28, 201214 yr Stealing my own Tumblr post (because I'm unoriginal) Chris Martin, ball buster LOL!::laugh3: :jonny:: No, Guy. He's MINE! You want him? You'll have to go through my guitar to get him!
February 28, 201214 yr :jonny:: No, Guy. He's MINE! You want him? You'll have to go through my guitar to get him! :laugh3:
February 28, 201214 yr :jonny:: Hey, Chris, have you heard? It seems I have a growing number of 'fangirls' on Coldplaying Dot Com!' :) :chris:: Oh, really? That's fascinating. Um... BACK OFF BITCHES!!!!:P
February 28, 201214 yr Although, something tells me if Texasxluvsjonny took him on, she'd kick his cute British bum,lol!;)
February 28, 201214 yr *Giggles at the phrase "cute British bum"* Oh, yeah, I'd believe that. As the old saying goes, "Don't mess with Texas!" Loving the latest ones.
February 28, 201214 yr Hmmm...what's on YOUR mind, Chris? :sneaky: :chris: : Nothing . . . Is it Jonny? HOW'D YOU KNOW?!
February 28, 201214 yr Keep the adorable gifs coming. I'm seriously loving them :D. Hmmm...what's on YOUR mind, Chris? :sneaky: :stunned: No. I didn't look there first thing or anything :shifty:.
February 28, 201214 yr Keep the adorable gifs coming. I'm seriously loving them :D. They're from Tumblr :P
February 28, 201214 yr Chris: Jonny!!! Jonny!!! I think we're gonna win an award!!! Jonny!!! JONNY!!!!! Jonny: Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake :blush: Guy: Oh no, not again...
February 28, 201214 yr ^Who else loves the fact that both Jonny and Chris use a very similar ring on their right pinkies? :D That's not a coincidence, I'm sure ;)
February 28, 201214 yr ^Who else loves the fact that both Jonny and Chris use a very similar ring on their right pinkies? :D That's not a coincidence, I'm sure ;) Hmmmmmm :sneaky:
February 28, 201214 yr Well, call me a mad fangirl for noticing if you like, but doesn't Chris usually wear his pinkie ring on his LEFT hand?
February 28, 201214 yr LOL!::laugh3: :jonny:: No, Guy. He's MINE! You want him? You'll have to go through my guitar to get him! :jonny:: Hey, Chris, have you heard? It seems I have a growing number of 'fangirls' on Coldplaying Dot Com!' :) :chris:: Oh, really? That's fascinating. Um... BACK OFF BITCHES!!!!:P Hmmm...what's on YOUR mind, Chris? :sneaky: :chris: : Nothing . . . Is it Jonny? HOW'D YOU KNOW?! Oh god you're all so funny :laugh3: :laugh3: Keep the adorable gifs coming. I'm seriously loving them :D. :stunned: No. I didn't look there first thing or anything :shifty:. Me neither :angel: Chris: Jonny!!! Jonny!!! I think we're gonna win an award!!! Jonny!!! JONNY!!!!! Jonny: Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake :blush: Guy: Oh no, not again... Hahahaha :D Guy looks so pissed off :lol: ^Who else loves the fact that both Jonny and Chris use a very similar ring on their right pinkies? :D That's not a coincidence, I'm sure ;) Hehe it's THEIR wedding ring :) Well, call me a mad fangirl for noticing if you like, but doesn't Chris usually wear his pinkie ring on his LEFT hand? I thought so, too, cause I've often seen that ring, next to his wedding ring. But I'm not always focused on his hand to be honest :D
February 28, 201214 yr Hmmm...what's on YOUR mind, Chris? :sneaky: :chris: : Nothing . . . Is it Jonny? HOW'D YOU KNOW?! :laugh3:
February 28, 201214 yr Chris: "HMPFGHHFFFF!!!" Jonny: "Hahaha Guy you're such a bastard!" :laugh3: Guy: "Sorry, I just couldn't resist putting a little bit of glue on the harmonica" :evilgrin: Will: *SIGH* "What a bunch of tools..." (totally stole that one from a lolcat pic) Chris: "Rihanna you look like a bitch" Rihanna: "Says you who walks around looking like a badly painted canvas" Chris: "Touché"
Create an account or sign in to comment