🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?

Strawberry Rain

I don't know if my new Facebook diary pic belongs here but...

374496_4984754699470_2064924903_n.jpg

HAHAHHA K! Perfect for you :laugh3:

PHOTOGRAPHER: Give me the cutest smile ever!

GUY: tumblr_lwxdbhZel41qcfv89.jpg

PHOTOGRAPHER: Excellent! Now give me the sexy look!

GUY: tumblr_lwxddpKFfg1qcfv89.jpg

PHOTOGRAPHER: You can do better!

GUY:tumblr_lwxdg71ljV1qcfv89.jpg

PHOTOGRAPHER:

tumblr_lwgt28ZuJt1qllhu3.gif

laddertocoldplay

This is awesome! :laugh3: :laugh3:

Tumblr[/url]:

tumblr_mdw9hnVatV1qiby4vo1_500.png

tumblr_mdw9hnVatV1qiby4vo2_500.png

"Happy thanksgiving!"

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

HAHHAHAHA THAT looks creepy. LOL

tumblr_mdryj82NNd1qkynxuo1_1280.jpg

Chris: Hey Jonny, is it just me or do you think my trunk's longer than yours?

Jonny: :blank:

^^:lol: one day evey thread will become a Buckin thread :lol:

:wideeyed:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA :evilgrin:

tumblr_mdwsymi0D41r2tfhso1_500.jpg

bandmate bedmate..same thing, right chris ?:P

I'd say it's already a Buckin thread :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:uhoh:

“Coldplay announces the name of their new LP, ‘McSwag and His Friends’ Epic Rap Party.’ Although the title is a far cry from their last album, ‘Mylo Xyloto,’ frontman Chris Martin assures us that ‘[the album] is just something [they’ve] been working on for a while.’ He also said that the band’s new direction in rap came as a joke from close friend Jay-Z. ‘He said that [the band] should try making a rap album; it’s gonna f****** change the music industry!’ joking said Martin. He also confirmed that Brian Eno and pop sensation Rihanna will be helping the band co-produce the album. A release date hasn't been confirmed but Martin says that it will come in due time."

“Coldplay announces the name of their new LP, ‘McSwag and His Friends’ Epic Rap Party.’ Although the title is a far cry from their last album, ‘Mylo Xyloto,’ frontman Chris Martin assures us that ‘[the album] is just something [they’ve] been working on for a while.’ He also said that the band’s new direction in rap came as a joke from close friend Jay-Z. ‘He said that [the band] should try making a rap album; it’s gonna f****** change the music industry!’ joking said Martin. He also confirmed that Brian Eno and pop sensation Rihanna will be helping the band co-produce the album. A release date hasn't been confirmed but Martin says that it will come in due time."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA :lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHAHA

HAHA

haaaaaa....

*sigh*

:|

why was a small part of me a bit scared by this ? :anxious:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA :lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHAHA

HAHA

haaaaaa....

*sigh*

:|

why was a small part of me a bit scared by this ? :anxious:

Maybe it's because there was a time when the idea of a collaboration with Rihanna and para-para songs were as funny as the ‘McSwag and His Friends’ Epic Rap Party.’

Oh...good...god!:puke::lol: