my favorite guy of the band

35jcydh.jpg

just in front of him

2zntob5.jpg

2yplpoi.jpg

who speak french like me english

(excuse me for the mistakes)

so

a realy good night in small concert place (and I was behind on first)

I wait the next gig in France

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw them 3 day after you in Lyon in my favorite venue.

Did you saw them in France ?

The only time I've been really far for a gig (except London) it was in Antwerp for Coldplay.

I made 3 videos

Awake my soul

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sLN57iGJvI]YouTube - Mumford and Sons - Awake My Soul @ Epicerie Moderne[/ame]

The Cave :wacky:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfFq0K_vi9Y]YouTube - Mumford And Sons - The Cave @ Epicerie Moderne[/ame]

White Blank Page

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ6viw6Q3NQ]YouTube - Mumford And Sons - white Blank Page @ Epicerie Moderne[/ame]

Well I went to Tourcoin , just outside Belgium (20/04/10)

A place for only 150 people , I was on front row , the music wasn't to loud

(2 days ago it was :() It was so magical , 150 people ! (Now we were with 1000 )

it was so cozy and they (the band) did a lot of talking and were hilarious

Now it was a lot of fun too , but I wasn't on front row , and Marcus his voice wasn't so strong as last time :confused:

And it was too loud ! in 5 songs it really hurt my ears , that wasn't fun at all :(

I didn't expect that from Mumford and Sons , but maybe they didn't now it was so loud, cos of their earplugs ...

I have a still have a 'peep' in my ears and it's 2 days ago :confused:

I hope it'll go away , luckely the peep isn't that loud ...

I'm uploading my vids on youtube ;)

gonna post them soon !

Mumford14TOX041010.jpg

Mumford & Sons to 'start again' for second album sessions - video

Read an exclusive interview with the band in this week's NME

Mumford and Sons intend to "tear down" everything they've achieved this year and start from scratch when they begin work on their second album.

Speaking in this week's issue of NME, which is on UK newsstands now, or available digitally worldwide, the group explained they intend to take stock before sessions for their second record begin next year.

"I would like – to an extent – to tear down everything we built with 'Sigh No More' and start again with the second album," declared keyboard player Ben Lovett. "There are things in our lives that carry more weight and substance than simply saying, 'Things are going really well, let's write some songs about that.' There's more to life than the success of this band."

Frontman Marcus Mumford even predicts the band could face a backlash soon.

"We've had a very long honeymoon period," he explained. "I'm sure that people will start disliking us more publicly, because our music is becoming more public and not everyone is going to like it."

http://www.nme.com/news/mumford-and-sons/53304

I know :dance:

God , I love them so much ! :wacky:

"I'm sure that people will start disliking us more publicly, because our music is becoming more public and not everyone is going to like it."

I really hope they don't come to public :'(

They are so cute now , on their gig it's like : "thank you so much for buying a ticket"

It's so cute :wacky:

And have you seen this on NME ?

Winston Marshall told NME of bandmate Ted Dwayne, "Ted is a man of simple tastes. He likes eating, sleeping and fucking. On tour, it's just eating and sleeping."

:lol:

Winston is so funny ! :wacky:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwwgrJ_jZQs]YouTube - Mumford and Sons camp site gig for triple j at Splendour 2010[/ame]

Skip to 1:45 and look till the end .. :lol:

:wacky:

He's way more pretty without beard !

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my gosh. I saw Mumford and Sons last night in Hollywood. Absolutely fabulous show. They were so charming and humble and grateful. And the music - amazing live. The Palladium is GA standing only and it was packed with about 4000 people - my husband and I were about 10 "rows" (people?) back. The band were singing and couldn't stop smiling, they looked like they were having as much fun as we all were. They did a little unplugged acoustic bit - no mics, no amps, at the edge of the stage, and it was just awesome - no singing along, people were even shushing others so we could all hear. So great...It was like they were playing in your own house. I think their whole US tour is sold out, but if there's a way you can manage to get tickets, DO IT!

And tonight, Oct 19, they will be on Jimmy Kimmel, so record it if you can!

Totally late to the party. :uhoh:

A colleague gave me "Sigh no more" a few days ago. :awesome:

Really like the album.

Until then I had only heard about them but never listened to them consciously... but while listening to the album I found to know some of the songs already. :lol:

• 1 month later...