✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mumford & Sons

Jiminy Cricket

^Thanks, Rania! The show was amazing! Had so much fun and they are absolutely incredible live. It was in a small, HOT venue, but they absolutely killed it. Can not wait to see them again. Unfortunately wasn't able to get any pics, but I had a pretty decent spot. I was most impressed with their musicianship and their live harmonies were really fantastic. They had a ton of energy in spite of the heat, and really seemed appreciative of the crowd, which is always nice. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
oh forgot to mention i saw these guys last week. was absolutely blown away. could not believe with only one album under their belts they were on stage for close to 90mins. really really impressive live band and i loved the new tracks. cant wait for a new album to drop.

They are incredible live. Such a great show. I just got my tix to see them again in November! And I completely agree about the new album... it seems like they're amassing quite a few new songs!

They are incredible live. Such a great show. I just got my tix to see them again in November! And I completely agree about the new album... it seems like they're amassing quite a few new songs!

usually when a band says "ok we're going to play some songs we've been writing on the road" i let out a groan of annoyance because they almost always sound underdone and shit. but with mumford from memory they played 3 new songs (ie songs that werent on the debut) and each of them sounded just incredible. i wasnt a big fan of their album because their sound wasnt quite down my alley but going by the sound of these new songs i think i might enjoy their second effort.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...