✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OMG...looks like Im going to Rio and Buenos Aires.....

lucyb

I am BESIDE myself with excitement. My husbands's parents will be visiting us in Australia, so they can look after our kids. Looks like a Coldplay MASSIVE roadtrip is in order. We are planning on flying from Australia to South America for the week so we can go to the Rio and Buenos Aires shows (And Santiago if I have my way). SO EXCITED I can hardly speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

(Im using most of my Absolute Radio prize money to pay for my flights after I pay the excess on my car insurance from my accident :) )

I am BESIDE myself with excitement. My husbands's parents will be visiting us in Australia, so they can look after our kids. Looks like a Coldplay MASSIVE roadtrip is in order. We are planning on flying from Australia to South America for the week so we can go to the Rio and Buenos Aires shows (And Santiago if I have my way). SO EXCITED I can hardly speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

(Im using most of my Absolute Radio prize money to pay for my flights after I pay the excess on my car insurance from my accident :) )

Accident?:stunned:

What happened? Did you hit a kangaroo?:rolleyes:

LOL no>>> a learner driver slammed into the back of my Volkswagen. He does not have insurance , so I am SO annoyed, I have to pay the excess....even though it was not my fault.

I would love to take ALL Aussies with me to share the love!

Great if everything works out for you. Still battling with Mexico myself as I would prefer going to Brazil and Argentina but the tour plan there doesn't leave much time to see rio or Buenos Aires which is a shame as Rio is brilliant.

However Lucy can you please please in the future just write in existing topcis as I (and I am sure others too) find it rather annoying that you have to open a new topic for everything you want to say.

Thanks,

P.

^Show me where I would put this then?

Man you people are so hard to please! I feel like I dont do anything right here :(

what about the live thread about Rio and BS???

Nothing to do with hard - it is common practice in forums ( not just here) to put things in existing thread and not open new topics for everything.

P.

^ I didn't know you had to be a mod/admin to ask a courtesy to someone :thinking:

People cool down, I agree with Petra, I don't see the need to open 1000 threads for everything that happen to someone, it's already hard to find the interesting threads, if everyone starts opening new threads for "OMG I'm going there" or "OMG I met the band" it's gonna be even worse.

I'm sure people would be glad to say they're happy for the poster in the proper threads :wink:

but anyway, carry on, I will do the same next time then, instead of relegating my stories in hidden threads read by no one :P

Honestly I have to agree with Petra and Denise. :\

I don't want to spoil the excitement for you but I guess if everyone would start opening threads the forum (esp. the News one) will get flooded with threads which are 'unnecessary'.

Like Denise mentioned, really interesting or important news are already burried easily so it's kind of hard keeping up to date with everything. :(

But great that you got the spare money to travel that far :)

Enjoy the shows!