✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Robbie Williams...

::Hayley::

Williams shifts Wembley concerts

Robbie Williams has moved his Wembley Stadium concerts to the Milton Keynes Bowl after the new venue was beset by building delays. The star's five shows will take place on the same dates from 14-19 September.

Wembley ticket holders will receive an e-mail with further information and those unable to travel to Milton Keynes will be offered refunds. The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi and Take That also changed venues after the stadium's opening was delayed to 2007.

Bon Jovi and Take That have moved to Milton Keynes, while the Rolling Stones have switched to Twickenham. Robbie Williams is playing to an estimated 2.6 million fans around the world on his Close Encounters tour, which began in South Africa last month. The first of 14 European dates is due to take place in Dublin next month.

Building company Multiplex, which is rebuilding the London stadium, said in March that "full practical completion" of the venue would not be achieved until the end of September. They added that two further months would be needed to run test events. Wembley has said "no further events will take place at the stadium for the remainder of this year".

_41638628_robbie_afp203.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4975958.stm

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie getting down with TPT??

Robbie romance is still on, says Tara

12:11pm 4th June 2006

tptrobbiePA040606_228x169.jpg Tara and Robbie: are they an item?

Tara Palmer-Tomkinson has spilled the beans on her fling with Robbie Williams - and says it's not over yet.

The It girl said she couldn't believe her luck when she hooked the pop heart-throb.

But Tara, 34, said she was "mortified" when news of the relationship became public.

"I was a bit excited so I told somebody - well, you would, wouldn't you?" she told chat show host Terry Wogan.

"I'm only human. I was like: 'It's Robbie Williams!' The next thing I see, it's all over a magazine. I really learned from that mistake."

And I'm A Celebrity star Tara said the romance was still on.

Asked how they relationship was going, she replied: "The problem is, if you talk about relationships that you're having then the relationship goes out of the window. I can't tell you because it would all be over.

"But Robbie's great, that's the main thing."

She declined to say any more, joking: "A lady has no memory." The pair were said to have met up at Robbie's recording studio then spent 10 days of passion at his London penthouse. They have been friends for 10 years and Robbie wrote the song Life Thru A Lens for her.

If you love pop music which songs the same for whatever song they play, then you will love Orson. they spent 10 years trying to break america, failed, released a single in the uk, got to number 1 (lowest sales figure for a number 1 I must add), everybody loves them, but to me they are middle of the road pop shit which you hear in the background of supermarkets.

At least they will make Robbie look better than he is

Robbie Williams?

Do you agree with me and Noel Gallagher that Robbie is just a fat dancer from Take That!

Come on people, we all know Gary Barlow was the talanted one.

I have sex 5 times a day with different women, i'm Sam Malone. I might let you touch my hair if you're nice to me.

Yes i agree Sam' date=' Robbie is a fat dancer from take that and that's all he'll ever be and remembered for by people who matter. Now can i touch your hair?[/quote']

Yes Alan you may touch my hair but be gentle...For great looking hair like mine you should wash with head and shoulders 3times a day. It gives great results and you don't have to worry about dandruff.

Yes Alan you may touch my hair but be gentle...For great looking hair like mine you should wash with head and shoulders 3times a day. It gives great results and you don't have to worry about dandruff.

Ahaaaaa, so that's the secret is it? Top marks on the thread subject by the way, the Partridge approves but it won't be long before the non believers like ClearAsCrystal a.k.a Rick8 and An_Cat show their faces to spoil the fun as they always do.

The bookies have stopped taking bets on whether they'll come back with the classic line such as "we are multiple personalities!"

I'm just waiting for it now...

It won't be a successful thread without the scratched record rearing it's ugly head.

My sis's been his fan for so long that I can't say anything about him' date=' he's just a Robbie Williams for me, the guy whos songs were in my ears for so long...([/quote']

I feel sorry for you Lera but at least you didn't get suckered into his childish bullshit songs!

The bloke is a talentless fool, the only person that I despise more is James Blunt. Robbie lives off one song that he didn't even write anyway. The day that he is found dead at the bottom of his pool will be a great day for music. Also he's obviously gay, he should just come out and get it over with. Or will he do a George Michael and wait untill his career is in freefall before he decides to cash in on the pink vote.

The bloke is a talentless fool' date=' the only person that I despise more is James Blunt. Robbie lives off one song that he didn't even write anyway. The day that he is found dead at the bottom of his pool will be a great day for music. Also he's obviously gay, he should just come out and get it over with. Or will he do a George Michael and wait untill his career is in freefall before he decides to cash in on the pink vote.[/quote']

A bit of toilet action?!