✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Robbie Williams...

::Hayley::

thats fair enough....it has that effect on a lot of people it seems, but when I saw it live on tv, I thought it was cool concert song...and I'm looking forward to hearing it live myself:embarassed: .......but even I know this is not the best Robbie can do, he's obviously trying to be different and try new thngs, but nothing was wrong with the old stuff, I hope he gets over the dance phase soon:wink2:

ditto...;)

i always liked Robbie & his previous work, as many of u had said.. is a lot better than now..but "Intensive Care" isnt that bad .. i kinda liked some of the songs in it.. but wat i like most about Robbie...is his concerts.. i actually hadn't been to any of his concerts but i watched couple of his on TV.. & he's very very entertaining..& also makes me laugh a lot .. with his moves on satge .. ..& his talk.. lol.....

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a great way of interacting with his audience....at the concert you feel like he's talking to you personally...weird I know lol

Intensive Care wasnt his best...but I do love Advertising Space, brilliant song to me....my hands down fav Robbie song has got to be Feel, beautiful song!

oh i love..Advertising Space.. i liked its video a lot also....my other fav song in this album is "Make Me Pure"...it's just lovely..

now from his other work... i LOOOOOVE ..Millennium.....& also .."Something Beautiful, Feel, Hot Fudge...."

All great songs you mentioned!! You obviously have great taste....back in Year 12 I actually made a video clip for Hot Fudge in Media Studies.......as well as doing a project on robbie williams in year 8:embarassed:

3 times!!! awesome!!!! Seeing him only for my 2nd time this December....had to camp overnight for tix...his popularity has grown so much!! Last time I didnt have to do that lol

nor did i when i went to see him five years ago. ;)

i'm sure it's gonna be brilliant!

i was so vexed when my boss told me that i had to attend some meeting that day. the concert was in leeds, which is about two hours from liverpool so there was no way i could get there after work.

nor did i when i went to see him five years ago. ;)

i'm sure it's gonna be brilliant!

i was so vexed when my boss told me that i had to attend to some meeting that day. the concert was in leeds, which is about two hours from liverpool so there was no way i could get there after work.

wow so sorry to hear that!!!:( and Leeds too...that was the concert that was broadcasted as well....did you ever consider taking a sick day off?:P

just downloaded "Rudebox" (the album).

i don't expect too much since his last album was shite as well.

hell, why did he cover that "Bongo Bong" song?!?!

no idea haha.

i only like 'she's madonna'.

After hearing the first couple of singles, I can't be bothered with the new album at all.

I'm still of the opinion that since the split with Guy Chambers, Robbie's output has been very disappointing.

There has been the odd OK song, but nothing has reached the heights of his previous material.

And Robbie sucks at rapping, so he should stop doing it immediately.;)

Robbie "bums around" on TV awards show!!

The cheek of it Robbie!

Last updated at 11:50am on 20th October 2006

robbie_228x324.jpgRobbie Williams on stage at the MTV show

Robbie Williams was back to his cheeky self last night as he bared his bottom on stage at the MTV Latin America Awards in Mexico City.

After performing on stage he set upon a very lucky girl. However, she might have been concerned about his intentions as seconds later he put his hand down his pants and bared his perfectly pert bottom on stage - before he snogged the fan.

Performers at the star-studded bash weren't afraid to get their tongues out - in keeping with the shape of the gong which the winners received: a tongue with a stud in it.

Not to be outdone by Robbie, Latino beauty Shakira made sure she was the top totty of the night by sporting two beautiful outfits - clearly picked to show off her best, erm, charms. Robbie might not agree, but a girl can never have enough clothes now, can she?

Robbie Williams bagged the Best International Act award at the awards.

After hearing the first couple of singles, I can't be bothered with the new album at all.

I'm still of the opinion that since the split with Guy Chambers, Robbie's output has been very disappointing.

There has been the odd OK song, but nothing has reached the heights of his previous material.

And Robbie sucks at rapping, so he should stop doing it immediately.;)

well thats true i suppose. there were some songs which i really liked on intensive care though. obviously not as good as angels or feel but i didnt really expect that anyway.

the new album is very disappointing, how can he be rapping on most of the songs on it? it just sounds horrible.

Ohh, i've seen Robbie live a week ago.. he is AWESOME. he ROCKS.

Yesterday i saw him in the MTV latinoamerican awards, and i almost couldn't believe i've seen him on stage! It was fantastic.. The only problem was that i was on holidays when the tickets began being sold, and my aunt had to buy them for me.. so i couldn't choose my place.. but it didn't matter.. we went to the best place we could (i was soo near him) and it was one of the best days in my life. I've been listening to his music for 5 years, and this one was the first time i saw him. :)

Ohh.. i can't wait any longer to listen his new stuff.. i've listened to rudebox and lovelight (i like both) but i don't wanna listen to the others until i buy the cd. it's very dissappointing to buy it when you already know all the songs...

at first, both songs sound strange to me (as well as when i first heard tripping), But know, i'm getting used to them, and although i liked the couple Guy-Robbie and the fact that i didn't clapped Duffy in the show, this "new style" it's ok..