✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Robbie Williams...

::Hayley::

i love his new album....needs a couple of listens though :)

i'm seeing him twice next year.....addicted to that mine. hes fit too!

emi were not aiming him at america, it was totally his choice, and he did 14 days of promotion in america to promote feel, and decided he couldn't really be bothered :P

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my robbie......o isn't he beautiful?

anyways i like robbie since LIFE THRU A LENS...

intensive care , is a good album but think robbie can improve himself, 'cos besides of been a pop artist, he likes good music, has good influence,

so intensive care...... could have been better for me:D

and i agree, TRIPPING, ADVERSTING SPACE, PLEASE DON'T DIE AND MAKE PURE................. AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATTTTTTT, and KING OF BLOKE AND BIRD (sad and very nice as well, worth to hear it, if u haven't that album)

what about with THE TROUBLE WITH ME:) is one of my fave songs of the album:):):): , and for me a forthcoming single , and the next number 1 in the charts, :

mmm is it my head , or robbie wrote more sad songs, and less poppy catchy songs?

what about with THE TROUBLE WITH ME:) is one of my fave songs of the album:):):): , and for me a forthcoming single , and the next number 1 in the charts, :

mmm is it my head , or robbie wrote more sad songs, and less poppy catchy songs?

your Robbie only if we share it :D ...

I also LOVE the trouble with me.. it's a wonderful song.. i might say my favourite of Intensive Care...

it's not just your head, HE says that most of his songs are sad and slow because his fave song of all is 'Whichita Linesman', which is a balad (i've never heard of it.. and it isn't in the KazAa...)

your Robbie only if we share it :D ...

I also LOVE the trouble with me.. it's a wonderful song.. i might say my favourite of Intensive Care...

it's not just your head, HE says that most of his songs are sad and slow because his fave song of all is 'Whichita Linesman', which is a balad (i've never heard of it.. and it isn't in the KazAa...)

haha don't worry isn't mine at all... i give it to you.... if my bf finds out i said that he'll never talk to me again! hehehe another argie?

where r you from?

btw i'll download that song now:)

see yaaaaaa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have MTV and VH1, but the only video i so today is Ad. Space in VH1... nth else :/

hapy birthday!

Feliz cumpleaños!

parabens pra voçe!

joyeux anniversaire

:D :D :D

i'm still waiting the dates of his concerts here.. he said he'll come in october... :)