✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Christmas Thread

Christa42

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking today as I was sitting at Starbucks Barnes n Noble listening to the album for the first time...isnt it Christmas already? I got the best gift ever in my hands already :)

I was turning the sleeve 360 degrees and upside down to read the lyrics...I had a blast *lol*

• Like 1

I'm jealous!! I wish I could go to NYC, I live in the friggin state and I've only ever been once! And never even during the holiday season ... Hope it's a lot of fun though!!

I lived near Venice for 18 years and I´ve never been in a Gondola...whats up with this trend? LOL

I lived near Venice for 18 years and I´ve never been in a Gondola...whats up with this trend? LOL

hahaha, who knows! I've been to other beautiful parts of the state, even out to neighboring states, but the US is so big .... it's a solid 8 hour drive to the city where I'm from, but to the NEXT biggest cities in New York, I'm only an hour to three hours, at most, away. It's bizarre, but I guess when I have a car that might change!

Why you don't have one?

This year specifically I am not even home. I am still staying around in LA. Generally though Ive not had a tree for years: my life has truly been hectic in many ways past 4 years and that has had an effect on the holiday habits too. Though I cant wait to decorate a tree again! :)

This year specifically I am not even home. I am still staying around in LA. Generally though Ive not had a tree for years: my life has truly been hectic in many ways past 4 years and that has had an effect on the holiday habits too. Though I cant wait to decorate a tree again! :)

Hope this year gets better. "Life has a beautiful crazy design" and we don't know what is coming next. Try to get a a Christmas decoration, I think it'll help you to feel like you're in your home :)

• Like 1

"Life has a beautiful crazy design" and we don't know what is coming next. Try to get a a Christmas decoration, I think it'll help you to feel like you're in your home :)

Oh yes it does! haha I feel only blessed with my life, despite it being a crazy roller coaster, but never a dull day :)

And good idea about getting a small thing! If I am still alone as we get nearer to xmas eve Ill make sure to get something :)

• Like 1